Chapter 2

Deidara had walked off in his cloak. The blonde idiot went to the roof of Walmart.

Itachi found him. "Baka." He said.

Deidara looked up, shocked at Itachi. "Why...Why did you come after me, un?" He whimpered. "Deidara." Itachi crouched down to Deidara.

"Lets go back." He tugged on Deidara's wrist with the cuts and Deidara hissed in pain and quickly retreated his arm. He glanced at his injured wrist and the cut had reopened.

The blood had slowly leaked through the bandages as Deidara looked at the blood in horror. "What?" Itachi asked.

He noticed the bandage on Deidara's arm.

"Deidara, let me see your arm." He said.

Deidara gave him the uncut arm.

"No, the other one." Itachi looked at Deidara with such pleading eyes that he gave in. Itachi reached forward and gripped the blonde's bandaged arm and unpeeled the bandage slowly. The white gauze-like textured strips curled off of the bloody arm. "Nnngh." Deidara moaned in pain from the exposure of the wound to the cold air.

Itachi took a deep stare at the three cuts and looked at Deidara in disbelief.

"Why?" He asked.

"Its what they do to me. I've had depression for a week, un." He replied calmly.

"Deidara." Itachi hissed.
"W..What, un?" Deidara whimpered.
"Tell me what they did to you." Itachi said, very sternly.
"...They raped me..un.." Deidara suddenly buried his head inside of Itachi's chest.

"Theres more, un." The blonde sobbed.
"Theres fucking more?" The Uchiha raised a brow as Deidara nodded.

"I'm so sorry that I let this happen to you. I was so distant, a fool, really." Itachi said as he pulled the beloved blonde closer. "They hate me, un." Deidara wiped his tears away.

"No they don't, Dei." Itachi smiled.
Deidara was shocked. He smiled. He was also taken back by his new nickname.

"Hey, 'Tachi, un." He said.
"Hn." He grunted.
"Remember when you gave me a flu shot, un?" He smiled as he laid his head in Itachi's lap.
They both smiled.

%%\Flashback

"But Itachi, I haven't down this before! Un!" Deidara whimpered.

"Shut it!" The Uchiha growled.

The Uchiha rubbed the alcohol on Deidara's arm.

"Oooh that feels good, un."
"Hell yeah it does!"

Itachi took out a syringe.

"Ummm, 'Tachi thats really big, un! It wont fit!"
"Calm down, you're gonna get a bigger one next year!"
"Wow."
"I'm gonna stick it in now."
"ITAI ITAI! IT HURTS! TAKE IT OUT, UN!"
"SHUT IT, TAKE IT LIKE A BIG BOY!"
"Wow, its deep in there. Un."

Pein barged through the door.
"What the fuck are you two doing?"

%\%\ Flashback End

The couple slightly blushed. "Dei, I have been meaning to tell you.." Itachi leaned in.

As Itachi pulled away, Deidara had clouds of pink flooding his face.

"It's..Itachi, I.. I, um..." Deidara stuttered out.

"I love you too. Its perfectly fine." Itachi pulled Deidara close to him, fairly tight. "Itaiiii, my back, un." Deidara scooted away.

"Dei, let me see your back."
"No!" Deidara shuffled farther from Itachi.

Itachi had poofed behind Deidara, who was shivering in fear.

"Are you sure? Its not pretty, un." The blonde teen muttered.

"Yes, I am sure, now take off the cloak." The Uchiha ordered.

Deidara did as told and under it was a white fishnet top. The blood had soaked through the back and it was stained pink. Itachi ripped the shirt off the turned Deidara around.

The exposure of the scars to the air had made his back sting. "Why?" Itachi asked.

"You weren't there when he said it. When he declared me weak. Neither Pein was either, un." The blonde cried. "Declared you weak? You aren't weak, Dei, and I know that you know that as well. But who? Who did it, Dei?" Itachi gripped Deidara's shoulders.

"I can't tell you, un!" The blonde felt tears start to flow up. Damn the waterworks.

"Dei. You know god damn well that nobody in the Akatsuki is any stronger than me. You have to tell me." The elder Uchiha stated.

Deidara hesitated before he put the cloak back on and began to walk back to the Akatsuki base.

Itachi gripped Deidara's uncut wrist.

"Nani?" He said.
"I still need your answer." Itachi said.
"There is a very small chance that they're going to let me tell you, un." Deidara said, as he wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

"I'm going, un." The clay artist continued walking.

Itachi poofed in front of Deidara, who had stepped back in shock.

"I'm not letting my beautiful new boyfriend get 'way so fast." Itachi said as he leaned into the small gap seperating the blonde and him, and locked lips with the 19 year old teen in front of him.

÷%÷%÷%÷
%÷%÷%÷%

(Itachi is 21 in this fic)