Chapter 20

Hello lovelies! Once again I would like to mention my One DIrection's Undiscovered Gems Watty Awards! I would still like more entries and you still have until june 25! So click the link and go enter! Or nominate someone! I'm taking nominations now! If the link here doesn't work, try clicking the external linky thingy madoo on the side. I'll stop rambling now. Kthnxbai

PEACESIKIES! <3 Shel

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1426361-one-direction%27s-undiscovered-gems-watty-awards

Chapter 20

“Could they be anymore adorable?” A familiar voice broke through the haze of my dreams.

I ignored it, figuring it was just something in my dream world.

Another voice giggled. “I have to get a picture of this.”

Was that Dani?

I heard what sounded like a phone camera then the two voices-I had decided they were definitely female-snickered in unison.

“That has to go on Twitter!” The first voice laughed.

“Already on it,” the other voice said, a hint of mischievousness present in her tone.

That had to be Danielle.

I stirred, not quite wanting to wake up yet but wanting to know what was going on. I felt a pair of arms tighten around my waist when I moved, reminding me I was in bed with Niall. A smile tugged at the corners of my lips before I nuzzled my face against his neck.

“Aw, look!” The first voice said. Could that be Eleanor? I had only met her once so I wasn’t for sure. “Kora’s smiling in her sleep!”

That’s it. I have to wake up.

It took all my might, but I finally managed to pry one eye halfway open. What I saw jolted me all the way awake. Danielle and Eleanor were standing at the foot of Niall’s bed, holding their cell phones up and giggling like school girls.

“Oh my gosh,” I groaned. “I wasn’t dreaming.”

“Oops,” Dani snickered. “I think we woke her up.”

I opened both my eyes just so I could roll them at her. “Ya think?”

Niall stirred, his chest rising and falling as he took a deep breath. “What’s going on?” He jolted upright when he saw Danielle and Eleanor, forcing me to sit up as well. “What the heck are you two doing in my bedroom at-” he glanced at the clock-“Eight o’clock in the bloody morning?”

El held a set of keys up with a guilty expression. “Louis kinda let me borrow his keys.”

Niall sighed. “Why?”

“We wanted to take Kora shopping. The flight her mom had booked has already departed so we wanted to celebrate.” Danielle explained.

Niall flopped backwards onto the mattress, groaning and mumbling about how he didn’t want to be up right now. I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes before giving a wide yawn. I was in the middle of stretching when a thought occurred to me.

“Wait, if I wasn’t dreaming that means… What did you two put on Twitter?!” I glared daggers at the two girls.

They both looked at each other before busting out laughing. Danielle’s curls that she had pulled up into a messy bun on the top of her head now bounced around like crazy.

Eleanor managed to choke out, “Get on and you’ll see,” as she grabbed Dani’s hand and pulled her out of the room.

“Crudskies,” I muttered, grabbing my phone off the nightstand on my side of the bed.