Chapter 11

I'm in the 1D watty Awards! :D If you have a One Direction fanfic you should enter it in the awards! Submissions end friday!

xx Shel

Chapter 11

Everyone loved the costumes, which was great seeing as if they hadn’t I would have been responsible because I wouldn’t have told them Niall chose it. But, since everyone liked it, I decided to give him the credit he deserved.

“Nialler found it,” I announced, smiling at the blonde boy next to me.

Harry’s eyes widened. “Um, what?”

Louis chuckled. “Really?”

Danielle rolled her eyes at the two boys before smiling at Niall. “You did an excellent job.”

He threw his arm around my shoulders, squeezing me against his side. “Kor was the one that approved it.”

The girls ran to the dressing room to try on their costumes, leaving me alone with the boys. I decided to take advantage of our free-time and grabbed my pointe shoes to practice my solo. I was aware of the boys watching me as I slipped on my shoes, but I ignored them and headed over to the stereo to play my music. It was a contemporary pointe dance, so my song was Nothing by The Script. I know what your thinking, ‘You’re doing that en pointe?!’. Why, yes, yes I am. I’m basically doing a legit contemporary dance, but with pointe shoes if you can imagine that. I personally think it looks awesome.

I pressed play on my iPod then ran to began the dance. The room around me disappeared as I got lost in the music and it was like I was alone in my own little world. It was over far too quickly and soon I found myself slowly gliding off the dance floor as the song faded. Clapping erupted from behind me, knocking me back into reality. A blush spread across my cheeks as I turned around and saw everyone watching me.

“That was awesome!” Niall said, flashing me his grin.

Danielle ran up to me, throwing her arms around me. “I loved it! I can’t believe you turned a contemporary dance into a pointe dance.”

I snickered. “It wasn’t that hard really. I’m glad you all liked it.”

“Well,” Danielle tugged on a piece of my wavy red hair, flipping it over my shoulder. “I think we’ve all worked really hard these past few days and I think we deserve a break.” She turned to everyone else. “What do you guys think?”

They all cheered, Niall yelling something about wanting a pint. I raised my brows at him, not one hundred percent sure what he meant. Don’t judge, I still wasn’t familiar with everyone’s vocabulary.

“Niall, three of the girls aren’t old enough to drink and you know I don’t drink,” Liam reminded him. Oh, so that’s what he meant…

Niall pouted.

“How about we all go out for a fancy dinner tonight?” Zayn suggested. “The lads and I will treat everyone.”

“Sounds like a plan!” I shouted, doing a little happy dance that made everyone crack up.

*****

I burned my finger as I wrapped a lock of my hair around the curling iron, almost dropping the iron as I covered my mouth with my free hand to keep from saying something I shouldn’t. Slowly, I placed the curling wand on the counter then ran my finger under some cold water so try to ease the pain. After inspecting the burn, I decided I would live and continued curling my hair.

After finishing with the curls and straightening my bangs, I moved on to my makeup. I did a gold eye shadow, pink cheeks, and pink lips to go for a more natural look. The last thing I did before I left my bathroom was apply eyeliner to my waterline and mascara. Once I was happy with that, I went back to my bedroom to slip into the dress Dani had helped me pick out.