§ taste §

"Yoongi, what are you thinking?"

Hoseok hands me the Cappuccino. I shook my head and smiled at him. I felt pathetic. 

I hope I won't lose affection for Cappuccino, but I think after this day, I might not have it for a while...  I can barely taste anything now. I don't even want to taste anything now. Hoseok said he also modified something in the drink, as soon as he said it, I forgot. God damn it. 

"You want to try it?" Didn't Hoseok say he will have a taste of Cappuccino today too."You should tell me more in details. To be honest I made no difference." My voice was trembling for a bit, fuck it, stop.

Hoseok was leaning his back on the wall, arms crossed, the apron has already been taken off. Wow, he looks ready for the date. His outfit is simple but in no case monotonous. Somehow it makes him even more gorgeous. He would make anyone out there suffer as much as I do. 

I received no answer. His eyes stayed on the cup for a while before moving to my face. I mean yes he is looking at me, right into my eyes. The coffee remains hanging between us, soft smoke was coming out of it.

"I think there is a way", he said, taking the hot cup from my hand.

And that very moment, my five senses came back to life. With my eyes wide open I see for the first time distincly the lines of his beautiful face, the warmth coming from his hands on my cheek, the smell of his perfume at the utmost closeness, and finally, I feel the softness, sweetness of Hoseok's lips on mine.

There was no ginger taste nor milk foam to keep me from tensing up this time. 

"It doesn't taste bad... I agree, I make the best Cappuccino", he giggles, still staying close to me, his eyes on my lips, and mine on his."Mind if I try it again?"

Without waiting for my answer (it's a yes from me anyway), Hoseok brings our lips together one more time. He hugs me tighter, the other hand on my cheek is now at the back of my neck, making the kiss deeper than the first one. As the boy pulls out, I pull him in for a hug, my body entirely against his. Hoseok smiles between our kisses, I feel like he doesn't try to stop but instead, he deepens them.

"Yoongi", my name in his voice sounds prettier. 

"Yes?"

"May we become lovers?"

I looked up at him right away, my hands unconsciously held tight on his shirt. I could hear the clock ticking, everything seems to be functionning just fine except myself.

"I don't want to waste time any longer", Hoseok carries on. "I miss you when I don't see you. I want to do better for you too, just that... apart coffee, I don't know how. I can't make you drink thousand of coffee a day just so you'd stay here as long as the time a thousand coffee would take. I... I think I want to love you. Differently, and more, and better."

Another word and I'll cry. 

"Could you try my gingerbread too?" He giggles, pinching my cheeks. "I still don't know if I should give it to my special someone yet. I wonder if he's ready to listen to my confession" Hahaha, he laughed like that after all the things he has done to me within an hour. To choose the words more carefully, he laughed like that after playing with me for an hour.

"Thanks for not pushing me away, Yoongi."

I felt like crying so I buried my face in his neck. 

"I fucking hate you, do you know that?"

"I'm sorry Yoongi, I'm sorry" Hoseok was giggling, but his hold was tight. 

"I hate you and your fineass look today. Don't ever come close to me with this shirt and your Cappuccino and cookies again."

Hoseok laughs out loud.

"Or what?" He asked.

"Or I'll kiss you."

"That sounds threatening." Hoseok holds my cheeks with his two hands, his nose touching mine. "It's to refill anyway."

end.