Truth Be Told

"Natsu! You idiot!" Erza, Gray, and Lucy finally caught up with Natsu only to hear more bad news. Erza grabbed Natsu's vest and yanked him up and towards her so he was right in front of her. "Not only did you let the dark guild member get away," She paused and gave him a death glare. "But they got Jenna and who knows what they will do to her!" There was complete silence.

Lucy felt her eyes start to water at the thought of losing me. We were like best friends. She remembered how kind I was to her after her mother died and how I had a heart of gold, willing to do anything for the people I cared about. How I helped her up when she fell down. Gray had similar thoughts, remembering when I staying with him, Lyon, and Ul. He remembered how close we all were to each other before Deliora. I had always stood up for what I believed in and never gave up, fighting until I collapsed and couldn't get back up. If something happened to me, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. He knew I still hadn't healed even though it's been years since everything happened.

Erza let go and backed away from Natsu. Everyone has memories they don't want to remember. Closing her eyes she saw my small fragile form curled up in the corner. On my back were scars from the whip they used when they punished me for not working fast enough or hard enough. She heard my silent cries throughout the night, yet every time the guards came to our cell to torture someone or as they put it, ' To set an example to show what happens to those who don't listen / don't work enough'. Every single time I volunteered for the pain.

She hadn't understood why I had always willingly asked for the pain that I hated so much. That was until she asked me. I had gave a small smile and said, "I would rather be in pain, then watch someone else be." Even when I was bruised and bleeding, I was still able to smile.

Natsu took a sharp intake and almost choked at the thought of something happening to me. Sure we argued and fought with each other, but in dark times fighting together we were unstoppable. When he first found me I was in the meadow crying and asking why fate had caused me so much pain. I had traveled on my own scared that I would lose anything that I started to care about. We helped each other by training, listening, and laughing. It helped knowing that I wasn't the only one deserted by their dragon. If something happened to me, he couldn't even bare to think about it. Someone he cared about so much, and the thought of losing them, was just unimaginable.

Lucy blinked back her tears, Gray remained expressionless but anger was building inside, Erza nodded her head determined, and Natsu, well, he was fired up to say the least. Erza hopped up to drivers seat and wrapped the strap around her wrist fueling the car with magic energy, while Lucy and Natsu sat inside, and Gray leaped up clinging on to the roof.

"Don't worry Jenna, we won't give you up that easily."

***Elsewhere***

"Kageyama, what happened on the train?" Asked a man with silver hair and a dark blue tattoo that stretched from his torso to his shoulder. "Why don't you ask her?" Feeling someone grasp my chin I spat at them and pulled back, narrowly missing a slap. "Your going to regret that." I winced as the man who was holding me -Kageyama- yanked on my hair making my head tilt upwards. Then he shoved me into the gravel face first. I felt the rocks dig into my skin causing me to cry out in pain, making the gag loosened and fall off. Hearing them laugh at my pain I growled. "Go to hell." Abruptly it became silent and I froze regretting what I said. "What did you say?" Asked Kageyama and I felt someone grab my hair and lifting it and me up making the scrapes and cuts start to burn. Opening my eyes I glared at Kageyama and scowled.

He slapped me. Hard. I felt my eyes start to water from all the pain. "I'm not going to ask again! Now what did you say?" Glancing down I saw gashes on my arms and legs, then looking up and met Kageyama's stare. Smirking I knew I was in serious trouble, but I would never let them win.

"I said, Go to hell."

***Time-Skip***

They were here at the train station. I could sense them coming from where I was. My hands balled into fists and I banged on the invisible barrier. "Let me go!" Immediately after my hands went to my throat as I struggled to breath. Turns out Erigor uses the wind magic so he had put me in an air bubble, a damn air bubble. Making it so that every time I tried to break free, it would take out the air and suffocate me. So by now my lungs were burning like the rest of me.

"What the-" I blinked, I was moving- no the bubble was. Within seconds I was flown to a great hall where I saw both my friends and enemies. I smiled happy to see them, but they didn't smile back, in fact they looked pissed off.

"Could this be the Jenna you speak of....?" Erigor asked innocently. That jerk! How dare he act like that to my friends! I glared at him and punched the barrier not caring what it will do. "LET ME OUT!!!" I shrieked and then fainted from my loss of air.

"Jenna!?" They all exclaimed shocked at my appearance. "What did you do to her you b******!!" Erigor smirked. "Just had a little fun, that's all." Just as the battle was going to begin Erigor disappeared taking me with him.

"Come back you coward!"

"Give Jenna back to us!"

"I won't let you hurt her!"

"She is our nakama!"