Will it be Okay?

IMMMM SORRRRRRRYYYYYYYY

Please don't hate me, I've just been busy....

Please accept these chapters as a peace offering.

-------------

There was a quiet knock on the door pulling me out of my jumbled thoughts. Almost involuntary I spoke.

"Come in." The door cracked open and I saw Gray poke his head in. His eyes widened as he saw me in Natsu's arms. In the blink of an eye he was in front of Natsu pulling me away. When I glanced up at him I gulped. That look in his eye......what was he thinking?

"Jenna, Mira needs you downstairs." He spoke pushing me out the door. "H-hey wait a min-" That was all I could get out before he slamed the door in my face. What a dumbass....

Sighing I walked down the stairs to the guild hall. It wasn't very busy, not many people were here yet. Once I spotted the silver haired girl behind the bar, I walked over to her and sat on one of the bar stools. "Morning Mira." I put my arm on the counter and propped my head up. She spun around upon hearing my voice and frowned. "Jenna-chan, why are you up so early, it's only seven o'clock." I grimaced. Seven?! Natsu you are sooo dead."You can blame Natsu. He is the one that woke me up."

She looked puzzled for a moment then nodded understanding the issue. "I see. He is always so hyper and a complete morning person, but that doesn't explain why you of all people would fall victim to his boredom today. You would think he would go to Lucy's place." She looked deep in thought and muttered something I couldn't hear. "Mira? Hello?" I waved my hand in front of her face bringing her out of her thoughts. "Oops. Sorry I got a little carried away. Is there anything I could get you? Coffee maybe?"

Before I could answer Cana spoke up. "Who needs coffee when you have beer?! Speaking of which, Mira! Toss me another barrel!" I sighed and ducked as Mira threw a beer barrel over to Cana, who caught it one handedly. As I shifted in my seat I felt something in my back pocket. Pulling it out I saw that it was the letter from the spell book reminding me of what I wanted to ask her.

"Hey, uh, Mira. Have you seen Master or Macao anywhere?" I tried to sound casual, but it came out sounding impatient. She paused and gave me a funny look. "Well, Macao left four days ago to go on a mission with Romeo and isn't due back till tomorrow. Master left yesterday, right after I took you back up to the medical wing. He is at a guild masters meeting and won't be back till later today." So it wasn't either of them... "If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to know?"

I chewed on my bottom lip as I contemplated on weather or not to tell her about the letter. I can trust her. I mean it's not that big of a deal, right? I mean, seriously, what's the worst that can happen? Reluctantly, I pulled the letter out of my pocket and handed it to her. She unfolded it and her eyes moved from left to right as she read the letter addressed to me. When she was done she set the paper down and stared at me. "What is the thing that they gave you. Could I see it? Please?" Wow, she handling this a lot more seriously than I thought...

"Uh, yeah, sure. Follow me." I hopped off the stool and waited at the base of stairs for her to finish washing the last of the dirty dishes. Once she was done she walked over to me and guestured for me to led the way. When we reached the top of the staircase, I realized I wasn't aloud on the second floor. "Mira, Im so sorry, I shouldn't be up here. I forgot the second floor was S-Class wizards only." I bowed my head in shame and went to turn around, but I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me. "Jenna. Did you seriously forget that you have been living on the second floor for the last two days? Plus I'm with you and I'm S-Class. So relax. Nothing bad is going to happen." Something happened after she said that. Something that I haven't done in years.