Before You Start!

Before you start a few heads ups:

1. [edit: it is now completed and my main account's username is turtleswift01 so ignore this] This is uncompleted. If you are looking for a complete fanfic, go to my main account TURTLES2001 where I have my first fanfic, Good Match. The sequel is on this account and it's called Forever Blaze. That story was written when I was 14 so she's a bit rough but I mean we love her anyways. 

2. [edit: it is now completed so ignore this] Atm updates should be every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. (Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I post on my youtube channel if you wanna hmu for that). Eventually I might sprinkle in more updates here and there or I might full on start updating everyday like I did for Good Match but I'm also highly busy since I'm currently in two shows for my theatre department at school and I'm taking an AP class along with the fact finals for all my other classes are coming up pretty soon. We'll see what happens. 

3. I've changed a lot. I know at least some of you are coming from my story Good Match and you're probably used to that writing but honestly a lot has changed. First of all, I can't be bothered to keep my name a secret anymore: It's Emily, btw. Another thing is, as mentioned, I take an AP class which is AP English so my writing has gotten more technical.

4. I just want to mention I love you guys and I was going through my books and in my head I thought I communicated a lot with you all but tbh I skipped over a lot of comments and listened to like no ideas you gave so I'm going to definitely try harder this time to be on your side. This story is for all of us, not just me. So I definitely look forward to replying to as many comments as possible and getting your intake on what you want, especially since this book's ships aren't set in stone (besides Sophie and Keefe). I'm probably going to give polls every once and a while to see where you want to go. idk I have a lot planned out for you guys with this book and it makes me happy and I hope it does the same for you. 

5. [edit: it is now completed so ignore this] Just apologies in advance if I ever take too long to upload. As mentioned, I'm busy and I've changed. When I was writing Good Match I was in a really bad place mentally and so that's why I wrote a chapter a day, so it could give me a little happiness. But now I'm in a definitely better place and just all round do more things and talk to more people which is quite distracting. With this said, I give you 100% freedom to bug me to update. Be a bug, I actually want you to.

If there's any questions or concerns PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE highlight and comment on this line I'll answer anything.

Merry Christmas everyone! Expect your first update tomorrow!

Social medias if you wanna hmu somewhere else, although as you should know i'm literally always on wattpad using my main account. i'm really easy to reach guys i promise. 

Twitter: turtleswift01 --- this is where you're most likely to find me

Tumblr: turtleswift01

Instagram: turtles0703 (tell me on here if you request so ik to accept you)

Pinterest: bobturtle01 (lmao call me an old lady if you want but pinterest is the best thing ever)

Youtube: the external link 

Love you guys! Please try and communicate with me as much as possible I really don't want to come off as one of the mean authors who doesn't like any of her readers.