Manifesting (coming soon)

I'm super super duper excited to announce the sequel. i just randomly made this cover and it was kinda gross at first but it's slowly growing on me. 

Nova had been floating through life since her birth

Nova had been floating through life since her birth. Her parents weren't important in the Elvin world, and she wasn't any closer to becoming important. At fifteen all her friends manifested in abilities, and she was worried that, like her talentless parents, she wouldn't as well. That is until finally she gets her ability. But, she almost wish she hadn't with what ensues.

** 

okay! so, as you can see her name is Nova! Winner of bragging rights, a dedication, shout out, and my love and affection (plus a lil follow) is B0wTi3! She gave me a whole list of names and I lowkey fell in love with the name Novena and thought it was perfect for my character. So her full name is Novena, but for short all her friends will be referring to her as Nova. 

I am not yet sure when I'm posting the new book, I start my senior year of high school tomorrow (!!) so i might be a lil busy in the next week. but there's something that doesn't take that much time. 

please ask me questions for my q&a. i'm sad and no one is asking me questions and i just want to tell y'all a bunch of fun facts about the book and myself and a q&a is my excuse to do that haha. you can ask anything about me, kotlc, and my fanfics. literally ask me anything i promise to answer it.