The center of it all

Anti's Pov

Three days have passed since Leon had showed up into the game. There are now three pieces on the field with the same target; Jack.

This originally was my mission but I refused to kill him after some time. His smile, his eyes, his everything makes me the happiest. I don't want to destroy that. 

Would anyone want to destroy something that makes them happy, truly happy? I would only hope not; but the problem is that Dark and Leon don't know what emotions are. Leon I made sure didn't fall into that cruelty.

I once believed Dark had emotion too and he could fall in love with me. But how wrong I was then, how foolish of me.

"Anti I think we need to talk." Jack entered my thoughts and I turn to the good half of me giving him a warm smile; inviting him to sit down and talk. 

"This is getting ridiculous. Kill me." Hearing those words made me feel very uncomfortable. "No." I gave him my answer. I sat from my seat to leave the conversation but Jack yells, "You can't run from this forever. Stop toying with me and just kill me, isn't that why everyone is here? They want me dead. Why?" Jack had tears strolling down his red puffy cheeks, he has been thinking about this hasn't he. 

"I want to know why...I deserve to know that don't I?" He sniffled trying to keep a stern look on his face, even though he looks like he has been crying for hours into a pillow. Does he need to know? Will he understand?

I sigh sitting back down, I have made my decision. "This is going to get really weird and complicated okay?" I remind him before continuing on. 

"When a demon is born their parents must be the same type of demon, which who knows why this works out perfectly every time, but demons aren't suppose to feel emotion.  So they find a demon of the opposite gender and same type. My parents were a Psychotic Demon. This means when we are born we have a human half that is full of good. No that wasn't you, this was 319 years ago. I killed him at the age of fourteen. This way I could have free will in the demon realm. But something happened to him. And it wasn't my doing apparently and that let his soul carry on and it was replaced till you started a YouTube channel.  His soul connected to yours, which this was a dangerous thing for the demon world. Once you die of not from a demon you are to carry that soul with you and it will make it's way there. But if I or another demon that has connection to me, can kill it so we'll be safe from it.  Really complicated yes? Don't think too much on it. "

Jack blinked a few times processing everything I had told him. None of it would make sense if anything it sounds like a stupid plot created my a sixteen year old girl for her fanfiction but it was the truth. I wasn't going to lie to Jack. 

"So I die in the hands of you, Dark, Leon or a demon and save your home world. I live I put millions of demons lives in danger." Jack took my whole statement and put it into a smaller simpler form. I nod looking to see Dark had been eavesdropping this entire time. 

I growled at the stupid smirk on Dark's face, he heard what he wanted to hear; Jack's wish to death. I wasn't letting that happen. I want to be the one to kill Jack, I couldn't let Jack die in the hands of someone who already broke me. 

"What a lovely fairytale of our world." Dark slowly clapped his hands walking a bit too close to Jack. I step in his way of being able to even touch Jack, like I said no one is killing Jack but me. Though Dark looks like he's ready to fight me for that right. 

I shoved him back entering his thoughts, 'Leave him. I will be the only one to kill him. Damn it he's part of me now! I should be the only one with this right!'. Dark's glare only becomes darker and more narrow.