Memories are the worst form of torture

??? Pov-

"He hasn't shown any sign of progress, we should of chosen a different demon." The shadow figure began to tap his fingers onto the desk. He was very impatient, especially when it came to missions. 

I smirked slightly while giving an explanation, "Anti hasn't been out of that cell for years, let him have his fun while he's free. Sir I promise you Anti will get the job done." I removed from my seat not needing to anymore. 

"Hold up there," The demon requested I turned back looking at the dark green eyes. "If he doesn't kill his victim within this week, I will send him back to that cell. But if he kills that Victim he'll be free." 

"Free?" I question intrigued by the mans word. I stepped closer and promised to the man Anti would be able to pull the task off within a day if he wanted. 

I left the room, though to ensure this would happen, Anti would need a little help staying on track. I pulled out my phone and dialed the first number to come to my head, Darkiplier's. 

I sigh hoping the two learned there lesson of having any romantic feeling for anyone. I just didn't understand how they could even feel, what brought them to such a horrid feeling. Also now I begin to question why Dark wasn't punished. 

"Hello?" I almost forgot I was calling someone. I cleared my throat before giving very specific instructions. 

Dark's Pov-

"Alright can do." I said happy to hear that Anti needs my help, it feels like old times. 

"I swear if you ruin this, I'll throw you behind bars." he sounded pretty serious but I pretended that I understood, and quickly hung up before he could repeat his instruction a third time. 

I detached my soul from Mark's and smacked him as soon as possible. I had to get to Ireland and quickly. 

"Mark open your fucking eyes, Jack is in serious trouble, and we need to get there fast." I stated very clearly, even though bringing me would make things only worse.

Mark starred at me in complete shock. I wasn't expecting any other reaction but I was expecting a few words. 

I sighed face palming knowing this was gonna be a really long flight. "Get the tickets and we go. But only buy one. I'll just travel inside your head." I made myself very clear before reattaching our souls and I was back inside Mark's mind. 

'Well what are you waiting for Jack needs us.' I said feeling really irritated by Mark's actions. He laid his head on this desk hoping to wake up. 

'Fine Jack can just die.' I said trying to motivate the man. After a moment of silence he started packing and headed for the airport to by a right away ticket. A small smirk perked up on my lips remembering my mission was same as Anti's. 

After the very long flight before Mark could knock on Jack's door, I pushed myself through taking over the weak body. 

I rang the doorbell instead, knowing Jack was probably in his room recording or just editing. After a minute the boy stumbled out the door. 

When he realized it was me he became quite shocked to see me standing at his front door. He wanted to yell but didn't, instead inviting me inside. 

"Anti?" I could hear him mumble as I sat down onto the lovely couch he had. "That's exactly who I came here for." Jack nodded as he soon slipped away into my dear Anti.