Devil's Angel - Part 2

Nandini's POV

I am really happy today. Family planned to go out for a picnic party and I love picnic. Going out outside discovering a new area and enjoy time sounds really good. Currently I am pecking foods and drinks which we will be needed there. It has been a week from that incidence. And sometime I want to laugh at him when he tried weird things to get me.

"Nandini why are you pecking all of this?" Mom asked me when she found me arranging things. I smiled at her. I know I am a part of Malhotra's but sometime doing ordinary things make happy.

"Mom we will need all of this there" I said putting the water bottles. Mom shook her head.

"You already know there will be arrangement all off this" she said walking towards me. I nodded my head.

"I know mom but I want to enjoy this picnic day as a ordinary family not like a rich peoples" I said shrugging. She looked at me seriously.

"You don't like being a part of rich family?" She took me wrong. I did not even meant that. I shook my head.

"Nothings like that mom. I love this family and why should not I like being a part of this family. I mean I grown up being simple so I just want to do it in simple way and believe me mom sometime being simplicity gives a real happiness" she smiled at my words. I huffed out. Thank god situation is under control now. What if she took me in wrong way. I don't want to created any bad impression.

"Is everything ready?" She asked me and I showed her thumbs up. She smiled and walked out of the kitchen.

I went to my room to get ready and found Devil sleeping on bed on his stomach. He is the one who suggested this picnic and see he is sleeping soundly while we are all rushing for going out. I shook my head while walking to him and sat on bed. Bunch of his hair fall on his forehead. He is looking a cute baby. Seriously? People got feared of him and here I am comparing him with 'cute baby'. I chuckled at my thought. I leaned to his face.

"Mr. Malhotra you are a cute baby" I whispered and about to got up when suddenly I found myself pulled. I squealed at the sudden act. Now I am on bed and he is on me. He never failed to show his devilgiri on me. I stayed there silently.

"What were you saying?" He asked me while his head kept on my chest and arms around me. Do I even have any other choice other than surrendering.

"I said you broke your punishment Mr. Malhotra as you know you can't touch me till the end of this month. And its just one week" I said sarcastically ignoring my word which I said few minutes ago. He is just pretending to sleep.

"Fuck that punishment, one week of hell is enough to torture me" he whispered and hold me even more tightly. He is behaving like I will gone if he leave me for a second.

"That's your fault too. How could you forget out six month anniversary?" My voice become hard. He looked at me with sleepy eyes. All what can I do is awwww!!!!

"I am sorry, I forgot about that but if there was not much load of works I would definitely wished you. I just forgot in business works" he explained his words. I glared at him and he sighed.

"What should I do to make it up to you?" He asked me looking at my eyes. This is where I got him. Oh boy!!

"Touching, kissing, hugging are not allowed from next month till its end" I said putting my face in serious. He looked at me like I am become a ghost.