You Are The Only One - Part 1

Nandini's POV

Waterfall Resort...

"How's this? And oh yeah this one too. No wait, see this one..and no no this one, this one"

I rolled my eyes but o can't help but smile. Shaking my head I looked at my joyful best friend who is going crazy selecting her dress. She has already showed me 15 dresses that the designer brought but still have not decided.

"Take a rest. You look like about to pass out you know" I said watching her picking up a sea blue dress.

"How's this?"

"I think this will do. You have matching heels though" I nodded.

"God, I can't decide properly" she giggled "I can't believe I am going to get married" she looked so exited.

Siya my best friend and my soul partners. Since childhood we shared everything. There's no secrets between us. She has been dating Arghav for 10 years already and finally about to get married. The couple struggled a lot and soon they are going to achieve their goal.

"You don't need to dress up heavily. Beside Arghav is  already head over heels for you" I laughed.

Siya blushed at my comment. She threw the dress on bed "you really like to tease me isn't it? When it's your turn I will see how you get away from it"

"Oh, I am waiting" I shook my head.

"Mom told me to go with her this afternoon. I will be out so you get ready on time meet in hall"

I nodded "done".

After lunch I stood on balcony looking outside. The view is beautiful. Those tall high buildings and busy streets and people's wondering around it is kind of entertaining. I checked time on phone and sighed. It almost time. I need to get ready fast or Siya will eat me alive. Shaking my head I left the balcony and turn to head towards my room. While passing some other rooms a whispering noises made me stop suddenly.

I frowned. Everyone is outside then who is inside room and making this kind of noises? I walked closer and put my ear on door closely. My eyes widened when I realised what kind of noise it is. My cheeks felt hot. God, why I have to heart it? Shaking my head I was about to move but the words from inside made me hell shock.

"Ah....hhhh...Arghav be gentle baby, you are too fast" a woman moaned hissing.

"Oh ..you are so good baby" the man said huffing.

"Arghav?" I whispered. No no no. It couldn't be him right? May be some other with same name but that voice is...

"Ahh...baby" the woman moaned again. I want to leave the spot but my heart is pounding inside. My legs are rooted on place like steel.

"You are so beautiful, I can help but ravish you" the man groaned.

"You are saying that but you are about to marry Siya. What will I do?"

My heart sank down and I closed my mouth tightly with my palm. Arghav? How could he? No no no.

"Don't worry baby, only you are in my heart. Marrying her is something I have to. But Arghav's heart only neat for Sumiya" Arghav replied before he groaned loudly. The room filled will moans but in my ear those noises did not entered.

Sumiya? He is cheating with Sumiya behind Siya's back? Sumiya is Siya's cousin. But both of them involved in such term. Siya will break down. My hand trembled. I walked forward with shaky legs. Supporting myself learning against the wall I walked towards my room and opened the door sliding the card.