Chapter Seven: Finnick POV

A/N: Before you read I have to note two things.

1. You need to remember why you love me when you read this.

2. You did read the title correctly, this is a second chapter with Finnick's POV in a row, you'll see why.

Enjoy... I hope :X

________________________________________________________________________

Bliss.

That's the only way I can honestly describe my feelings right now.

Pure-godforsaken-bliss.

The warm glow of the sun lies across my chest through the cracked curtains. It takes a moment to register where I am, but recognition takes hold as I remember last night's events. Over the course of twenty four hours, my best friend became my boyfriend, I think. I've come out to my parents, which wasn't an exactly enjoyable experience. Then before bed last night, we lit the candle that will burn on the wick of the built up passion of five year's hiding.

Cameron Sawyer, the love of my life and the fuel of my existence is finally mine.

I open my eyes and embrace my surroundings; the sun, the cool breeze from the fan softly blowing across the room and... the note where Cameron should be?

The neatly folded piece of notepad paper lies on the pillow beside me sealed with Cameron's signature red paper clip. He keeps a pack of them in his room at all times, he says "They are classy business people thing," and I wouldn't "understand the etiquette behind them." One of his many quirks that I love.

I pull off the clip, placing it on the small ceramic dish on his bedside table among the others.

"Finn,

I have to take Hillary into Rise n' Shine daycare for evaluations, I'll grab breakfast from in town.

See you soon ♥ .

Cammie."

I guess I'm alone for a little while.

I look around the room and spot the small bag of clothes I keep here, I should probably shower.

Rolling out of bed lazily, I walk to the bathroom off Cameron's room. Jumping into the shower, the hot steam surrounds me and I take in the hot water. The quick pulsation lulls me into a day dream and I lean against the wall behind me, closing my eyes.

Last night is something I thought would never happen. Cameron uh... I guess he blew me?

I never thought I'd see the day where Cameron Sawyer would give me a blow job, but I'm not complaining! He must actually care about me. Before I realize what I'm doing to myself, I look down and it seems my situation has a situation. A raging situation. If I walk downstairs with this problem it might make for an awkward conversation. I only have basketball shorts here, which won't help me in any form of concealment. So I have one option.

* * *

Well that takes care of that. I step out of the shower and wrap myself with a towel. Walking over to the mirror, I look to it trying to figure out who the man is that I'm looking at. My big brown eyes and shaggy blonde hair doesn't look like the type of person worth loving. I tell myself this almost every day.

That's why he didn't love me, because I wasn't worth it. I had the looks and I was built okay, but I never had his love. That's what I used to tell myself.

I guess it isn't true anymore, maybe he does now?

We'll figure that out later.

Blaring police sirens make me jump as they fly by the house, something awful must have happened.