Tom x Reader |Used|

[ Trigger Warning! This one-shot mentions r@pe and abuse. If you are uncomfortable with this then I'd advise you not to read]

Tord. He was sweet, charming, cute, and smart. He had almost everything you wanted and needed in a man. Little did you know he didn't have the most important thing you needed.
A heart.
He used you.
It started with your kindness and your ability to forgive easily. He did things like sleep with other women, but he'd always blame it on the alcohol. However, you knew he didn't drink.
Next was your body. He took his greedy hands and tainted your once untouched, fragile skin. And worst of all, he was your first.
The last thing that drove you to leave him was when he started to physically hurt you.
The two of you would get into small arguments that became monstrous and toxic, which always ended with him slapping you. And later he "punished" you for acting up.
Once you had enough, you saved up enough money to leave that god forsaken house that the two of you shared. You left all of your clothes and unimportant belongings, not wanting to stay there any longer. Then, you drove to the only place that you knew you was home. As you stepped out of the car, small tears had begun sliding down your face. You walked up to the house and knocked on the door. After a few seconds later, faint footsteps made its way to the door. The knob twisted and the door was opened. The person who opened it happened to be Tom, who looked down at you with a surprised expression. You looked at him and started tearing up even more before colliding into him, forcing him into a hug. He was about to push you back until he heard you sob loudly. Tom looked down at you with a face full of worry. Edd and Matt looked at the two with concern. Tom slowly and awkwardly hugged you back as he wasn't very used to this type of contact. You appreciated his attempt in comfort as you sobbed into his hoodie. He slowly pulled you inside.
An hour passed and you had explained everything to them. Matt gave you comfort, Edd cooked you some food, and Tom made sure that your wounds were treated. You felt so grateful to have friends like this. He growled. "That stupid communist bastard...I'll strangle him if I ever see him again...." You looked up at him. You knew Tord wouldn't let you go like that. He would try and find you no matter what. You looked down and sighed, catching the attention of Tom. "(Y/n)....I'm so sorry...I'll make sure he'll never do this to you ever again." He said. You looked up at him. "...Promise....?" Tom smiled softly and kissed your forehead.

"I promise..."

It's been a few months now, and it has been way better being away from him. The boys have treated you well and gave you the upmost respect. Tom did the most. He knew the severity of the situation that you were in and basically became your bodyguard. Actually, everyone became a bodyguard but Tom did it the most. You find it cute how much he cared about you.
However, for the past week, you felt like someone's been...watching you. You've tried to brush it off, but it's still just....there....
It has begun to make you uncomfortable, so you decide to tell Edd about it. You knew he won't freak out too much like Tom would. If you told him, he'd never leave you alone. "H-Hey...um Edd...?" You ask as you walk up to him. He turns to you after taking a sip from his can of Coca Cola. "Hm..? What is it...? Is something wrong...?" He asked, concerned by the expression you wore. You sighed and nodded. "Y-Yeah....I feel like I-I'm being watched...." You say to him rather quietly as you felt the ominous gaze on you again. Edd looks around, specifically at the windows. "I don't think you're being watched...Maybe it's just your anxiety and suspicion acting up...I hope..." He says then quickly adds. "If that is the case then we'll make sure that creep goes away...! I promise you..." Edd says, showing that infectious smile. You give in and smile back. "Th...Thank you Edd..."
Night fell and everyone was alseep....except you. For some reason you kept on feeling that you were being watched. You decided to get a classic glass of milk to maybe ease your mind and help you sleep. Quietly, you shifted out of your sleeping bag, not wanting to wake Tom up. Why were you sleeping in Tom's room? He didn't want to make you sleep on the couch so he gave you one of his mattresses to sleep on. Honestly, he wanted to make sure you were ok at all times. You carefully tiptoed out of Tom's room and continued to the kitchen. As you opened the fridge and reached in for the milk, you felt warm breathing on the back of your neck. Before you could even react, a hand clamped over your mouth and started to drag you away. Immediately knowing who it was, you desperately tried to make as much noise as possible. You managed to kick the open fridge door and it bumped into the counter beside it. The items in it clattered and the collision made a loud thunk. The man behind you growled and, with the speed of the likes you've never seen before, turned you around and punched you in the stomach. You collapsed to the floor in agony with a small cry. God damn that hurt. After a few doors slamming open and several footsteps, the boys ran in. Matt let out a gasp, Edd stood there in shock, and Tom was beyond furious. "TORD YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Tom screamed before running up to him, landing a punch in the center of his face. Tord stumbled back, blood almost gushing out of his nose. Tom quickly kicked his side before he could recover, sending Tord to collide with the counter. Edd had called the police and Matt was helping you up. You looked up to see what was going on. Tom was practically beating Tord to death. Edd had to pull Tom away so he wouldn't get arrested as well.
When the police left with Tord, you sat down on the couch and stared at your feet. Your stomach still hurt a bit which sucks. Tom sat down beside you. "I'm so sorry..." He said. You let out a sigh. "It's not your fault...I'm just glad he's gone...for good..." Tom nodded. "Yeah..."
"But...I just...don't know what would've happened if he actually managed to take you away....." You frowned hearing that. "...I love you too much for him to do that..." He added. A blush rushed up to your face. "...Y...You...love me...?" You asked in disbelief. He looked down then turned to you, a dark blush on his face. He nervously ran a hand through his hair. "Y-Yeah...This isn't the most appropriate time to tell you...b-but....I do love you...." You stared at him for a few seconds then hugged him. "...I love you too..."

[ I hoped you enjoyed it! It's been a while since I last wrote something! But I'm back and got better....I think...!? Well anyway. I will get to requests soon! Laterz!]