Tomedd | Comments

I'm trash for this ship help. Also, I'm sorry that I haven't updated this in forever, I've been busy with a lot of stuff and I've been feeling bad. I finally got off my lazy ass and decided to write this so just take it.

Tom watched the brunette that sat a little ways off from him. His name was Edd, the man he loved. Tom has always admired him, his cute chubby features, his hazel brown eyes, that green hoodie he always wore, and his beautiful personality. He was always a bubbly happy type of guy. But today that spark in his eyes was gone. He had a frown on his face, and most of all he wasn't even drawing like he always did. Tom was terribly confused at this unusual behavior. He watched Edd get up and walk to his room. Tom was worried. Maybe he needs some space. He thought.
Edd opened his door to his room, walked in and locked it shut. He went to his bed and sat down. The brunette stared at his feet remembering what had last night. He was just looking through his inbox and found a lot of negative comments about him. Recently he had done a face reveal on his art account and he was bombarded by comments talking about his body. Comments like:
"Why are you so fat?"
"Ur so fat lmao do you work at McDonald's or something?"
"Loose some weight fatty jfc"
Those comments hurt him. Of course there were nice comments but he couldn't help but believe those negatives. Before he knew it, tears were falling from his cheeks. He tried to stop his tears but more fell and he started to cry out his pain.
Tom decided to check on Edd to see if he was ok. He didn't look too well earlier. He gets up from the couch and makes his way to the door. He knocks on it, "Edd? You alright?" Tom asked. A weak voice replied. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." Was this really Edd he was talking to? It sounded nothing like him. But there was that ring to it that let him know that it was Edd. "Um...you don't sound too well, may I come in?"
"N-No!" Edd quickly said. He mentally face palmed knowing that he gave it away. Tom sighs and tries to open the door only to find that it was locked. "Edd, open the door." He said. Edd doesn't reply. "Edd please, whatever's wrong...I want to help you with it..." Tom spoke. There was a long silence then the door clicked and opened. Tom looked at Edd. His hair was a mess, his eyes were dull, his face was red, and he saw tears flowing down his face. Edd hugs him tightly. "H-Hey what's wrong?!" Tom asked worriedly as he wiped away Edd's tears. Edd sniffles. "I-I did a face reveal on my art account....and....people sent messages....saying how f-fat I was..." Tom's eyes widened and rage boiled inside of him. "Don't even listen to them. They have no idea what they're talking about. Because you are absolutely amazing and gorgeous." Edd blushed at his words. "D-Do you really mean that?" He asked. Tom nodded and kissed his forehead softly. "Don't let anyone bring you down like that, because you are always beautiful in my eyes...and....because I love you."

"I love you too."