The Right Path? Tord x Reader

Based off of another soulmate AU I sorta came up with. Everyone is given a necklace at birth, and someone else out there has the same necklace but like their soul color and stuff. But there are fake soulmate necklaces and black markets sell these types of necklaces. They are dangerous and can manipulate a soulmate bond. Here we go.

I looked at my necklace.

If you don't want blue then imagine it as a different color

It shined so bright at night. I held it in the palm of my hand and gazed at it with my (e/c) eyes. I didn't notice where I was going and bumped into someone. I look up and see a man with short curly dirty blonde hair. Just before I could say sorry, he cut me off with a gasp. "Our necklaces!" He yelled out in disbelief. I look at his and see that his necklace is the same as mine. Tears formed in my eyes and I lunged at him, pulling him in for a hug. But I couldn't see that little smirk on his face that meant no good.

1 and a half year later

I couldn't take it. The fighting got out of hand and I began yelling back at him. "WHY ARE WE EVEN SOULMATES IF ALL WE DO IS ARGUE AND FIGHT?!?! WHY?!?" I yell at him. "SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU B-" I cut him off and scream at the top of my lungs. "I HATE YOU!!" I grab his necklace, rip it off his neck and throw it to the floor. It broke and scattered into several pieces. My eyes widened. Silence dawned on us. It was impossible for a soulmate necklace to break. If this one broke then that means... Tears dripped down my cheeks. "You.....liar....." I choke out. He tried to say something else but I ran out of the door. I ran. That's all I did. Run. I ran for what seemed like forever. Tears were still dripping down my face when I bump into someone. "Hey watch I- woah...hey....you ok?" The male asked as they realized I was crying. The only words I could say were, "He was a faker." He knew what I meant and he looked at me with his black eyes- Wait...what the hell?!? I back up from him staring at his empty voids for eyes. "Oh uh....don't....sorry about that...uh....do you have a place to stay?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I know an apartment nearby, you could crash there." I nodded, thanking him.
When we arrived I got my room and keys. As I was making my way up the stairs, I slipped on a puddle of liquid that was lying on the step. I started falling backwards and let out a surprised gasp. Before I could tumble down the stairs, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me forward. I collided with someone, most likely the person who saved. "You ok?" The person asked. They were definitely a male with a thick Norwegian accent. I look up at him, he wore a red hoodie and had hair that spiked up like devil horns. But the one thing that caught my attention the most was his necklace. It was exactly the same, but red. When he got a good look at me his eyes widened. "No way..." He breathed out. Our necklaces started glowing. At that moment, I knew I found him. My true soulmate.
One year later
Me and my soulmate Tord were on the couch watching a movie on tv. I was cuddling up to him while we were both underneath a blanket. It was a horror movie and it was scarier than you excepted. When an unexpected jumpscare popped out, I let out a little scream and buried my face into his hoodie. He chuckled a bit and ran his fingers through my hair. Soon, he grabbed me by the chin and gently planted a kiss on my lips. "Love ya scaredy cat." He said, teasing me for being scared. I fake pouted and replied with, "Love ya too Communist."

I'm sorry I got lazy anyways take it cuz oml it sucks and I have no ideas give me plot ideas pls