|Edd x Reader| [Panic]

[Just a quick lil note, (F/A) means fav animal. That's all for now! Enjoy! ]

~*~ Edd's P.O.V ~*~

I had a smile on my face the whole car ride home. I had a small gift for (Y/N). I had bought her/them/him their favorite candy and several other sweets. Along with a(n) (F/C) (F/A) plush. I couldn't sit still at all. I was so excited to see her/their/his reaction. She/They/He looked so cute when overly excited and happy. As I parked the car in the driveway and shut off the engine, I picked up the small little baggies, locked the car, and rushed inside. I burst through the door, a large grin on my face. "I'm home!" I called out.
...
No response.
That was weird, (Y/N) usually comes to greet me. I looked at the couch only to find Tom passed out drunk on the couch. I sighed and looked around. As I'm walking down the hallway I hear soft crying which increased in volume as I approached the bathroom. "(Y/N)...?" I call out in a worried voice. The door was opened slightly so I completely opened it and gasped as I saw a sobbing (Y/N) sitting on the floor. "(Y/N)..?!"

~*~ (Y/N)'s P.O.V ~*~

My mind was clouded, and everything was blurred by my tears. I could hear the pounding of my heat in my ears. I trembled as fear continued to flow through me, making my tears flow nonstop. I hear a voice and look at the door and see Edd. He wrapped his arms around me and started to comfort me to the best of his abilities. I take a hold of his green hoodie and trembled against his warm and soft body. My breathing still erratic and out of control as I attempted to calm down and breathe. My tears soaking his hoodie with tear stains. "Shh...It's ok...." He whispered soothingly. A hand rubbed up and down my back.

Its been about twenty minutes of comfort and calming down from my recent panic attack. Edd had managed to get Tom off of the couch and gathered up almost every single pillow and blanket to make me feel comfortable. I smile at the thought of how much he cared for me. It was cute. He sat beside and asked if I was ok. Of course, I said "Yes." He gave me a skeptical look and sighed. "You know...If you want to talk...I'm always here to listen..." He says. I sigh and replied with an "I know..." He frowned slightly. I looked away, feeling a little ashamed of hiding my problems from Edd. After a few moments of silence, Edd gasped making me jump slightly. He turned to me with what would be starry eyes if we were in a cartoon. "I'll be right back!" He exclaimed excitedly before running off. Not even ten seconds later he was back with a plastic bag, which he handed over to me. I took ahold of the bag and looked inside. I had the biggest smile on my face. Inside was several sweets and all of my favorite candies. Most importantly there was a(n) (F/C) (F/A) plush. I quickly grabbed it and squeezed it with my hug. I turned to Edd. "Thank you so much!" I say. He chuckled and shyly played with the strings of his green hoodie. "H-Heh......Y-Yeah...No problem..." He stuttered a little. I giggle at this and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. His already slightly pink cheeks turned a dark red. "Love ya cola boy." I say jokingly before giving him a quick hug. He blinked a few times before smiling and returning the hug. 

"Love you too."

[ Oh god sorry this one took forever! >M< School has been whipping my ass with all these QEs. Its been killing me. Also, it has been FREEZING cold, making me pretty sick for a while. But I hope this satisfies some of you guys. Bye! ]