7 - Three-in-One

As he was about to open the bathroon door, he heard footsteps from behind and when he looked at his back..

"Kai?"

It turns out, Kai was following Suho to the bathroom. But what for?

"O-ohh hey..Kai.." Suho said in a shaky voice. "Woah there, why do you look so freaked out? It's just me." Kai asked, worried. Suho didn't reply and proceeded to go inside one of the stalls to relieve himself.

As he was doing his business, he heard the bathroom door open. He heard a familiar voice talking to Kai outside the stalls. When he was done, he stepped out the stalls..

"What the fuck?"

Suho said to himself as he witnessed Kai and Kyungsoo making out seductively. He felt his pants tighten. He noticed that the door was locked and was about to open it to go outside until the two stopped him. "Don't open the door." Kyungsoo said. Then suddenly, Suho felt a hand grabbing his arm to lean in for a kiss. Kai sexually tasted the lips of the hard Suho.

Kyungsoo on the other hand started to pull Suho's pants down along with his underwear, leaving him exposed. Suho felt chills when he felt Kyungsoo's tongue lick his tip, teasing him. Kai however, did wonders to his mouth while Suho was moaning into the kiss because of the blowjob Kyungsoo was giving him.

~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~

A/N:
Hey guysss
So I finally updated this smut lol it's 4 am what am I doing with my life
But anyway, Sorry for the long wait :)