5 - Circumstances

Suho: Hey guys, I bough-

Suho's eyes suddenly widened at the sight of two boys laying on the bed, naked with white liquid on their abdomen while catching their breaths. He then slammed the door close and ran away and went to where the rest of the Exo members were currently sleeping in and decided to drink the wine that was left on the table in dibelief of what happened. Because weirdly enough, The sight of those naked and exhausted friends of his turned him on a little bit.

Sehun and Baekhyun were left speechless. Sehun quickly left Baekhyun and went to the other empty room and slept there. While Baekhyun fell asleep immediately because of exhaustion.

The next morning came and everyone else except Suho, Baekhyun, and Sehun were awake. The other Exo members were  confused as to why the 3 members were still asleep. Let alone their leader; Suho, who was always the one who wakes up early. The rest of the members couldn't remember what happened last night but still greeted each other since it was Christmas day.

At last, one of the 3 sleeping exo members woke up. Suho was awakened by the noise of his members and told them to quiet down. He then looked at the time and was shocked that it was so late.

Suho stood up and immediately had a headache. Then suddenly, he remembered what happened last night and his head hurt more.

Baekhyun and Sehun went to the room where the exo members were staying at the same time. With their hair still messed up and their face showing that they have a hangover. The trio's hangover went away but the memory of last night replaced the pain in their heads.

While exo was having brunch at Xiumin, Chen, And Sehun's room, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Suho stayed quiet while eating leaving the other members confused.

Suddenly, Kai asked them what happened between them while suggesting something really dirty. "No!! Nothing like that happened... it's nothing" Suho replied denying the idea that the 3 of them had a threesome last night.

"Then what happened?" Kyungsoo asked as he was tired of waiting for answers.