6 - What Happened?

"Then what happened?" "And why did you sleep at seperate rooms?" Kyungsoo asked as he was tired of waiting for answers.

"I received the best Christmas present I could ever receive." Sehun suddenly replied, smiling as he ate his brunch. Baekhyun stared at him furiously, but also pleased at the same time.

"The three of us went somewhere nice.." Suho followed up, making the other members more confused and curious than before. Baekhyun couldn't talk and just ate his food quietly remembering the events from last night.

"What about the rooms? Why did you three slept at seperate rooms if you went out together?" Xiumin asked as he stared at the trio's blank faces.

"About that......" Baekhyun tried to explain but was interrupted by Suho who was trying to divert their attention to something else. "Why don't we go out for dinner tonight?" The members agreed but was still confused as to what happened last night.

The Exo members went outside to the mall to go shopping and just relax in general. The 8 members were walking happily and talking to each other along with Baekhyun and Sehun. Except for Suho. He was still processing what happened last night and imagined what it would be like if he joined the two in their pleasurable adventures. Thinking about that made him hard and unable to think properly. Then suddenly, as those thoughts clouded his brain, he realized that he was imagining him having a threesome last night wih Baekhyun and Sehun. He knew it wasn't right to think of his members like that.

The night came and they found a good restaurant to have dinner at. They sat down at the big table and started reading the menu and finding food to order. Suho had to go to the bathroom so he asked the waiters where the bathroom was. Turns out it was very far from their seats, but he walked all the way there. As he was about to open the bathroon door, he heard footsteps from behind and when he looked at his back..

"Kai?"

~~~☆~~~☆~~~☆~~~
A/N:
Lol sorry for not updating in so long. I've been quite busy with some stuff.