3 - The Heat

The two was drunk flirting until midnight when Baekhyun suddenly had an idea in his head...

Suho on the other hand put on a black mask while walking out of the elevator and out of the entrance of the hotel just in case he was recognized by the people there. He was walking down the city side walks when he passed by a 7/11 store. He then went inside the store to pass the time.

Going back to the two love birds, Baekhyun thought of an idea that will surely get them into a lot of trouble. But hey, he was drunk, he didn't really know what he was saying. "Sehhuniee, have you ever tried sexx witth a gguy beiforee??" Baekhyun drunkily asked the tall male as he moved and sat on top of Sehun with a drunk smile on his face.

"U-uhmm.. not yet.." Sehun replied while looking up at Baekhyun who was already on top of him. With the racy and sexy music in the background, we already know how this situation is gonna continue.

Baekhyun, without hesitation, unbottoned his shirt and started kissing Sehun on his soft, delicate lips. Sehun then rised with Baekhyun still sitting on his crotch. He fully removed Baekhyun's Shirt and started removing his too. He then moved over and went on top of Baekhyun to kiss him again while unbuckling his belt and Baekhyun's too.

Both of them got off the bed and started stripping each other. When both of them were only wearing their underwear, Sehun pushed Baekhyun on the bed and removed his underwear revealing his big, and erect cock. Baekhyun was already turned on by the sight of looking at Sehun's erect member. He then took off his underwear too, only to be interrupted by Sehun taking it off for him and stroking his member gently. "Ahh! Sehun!" Baekhyun moaned as Sehun stroaked his leaking cock. He then inserted his fingers in Baekhyun's pink hole to prepare it for his big cock. Sehun Couldn't wait for his cock to enter Baekhyun so he quickly pulled out his fingers after stretching Baekhyun's hole and started aiming his cock to his hole.

Sehun inserted slowly giving Baekhyun more pleasure then he could ever imagine.
"Argh!! You're so deep!!" Sehun groaned as he inserted his throbbing cock in Baekhyun's hole