Abilities

"We could do this together y/n!" Tom yelled, leaning down to sit awkwardly close to me, on the common room sofa, his minty hot breath cascading over my tired face.
"Tom you'll wake everyone in the bloody common room up!" I hushed him worriedly and closed my eyes, leaning back into the sofa and releasing a deep sigh in frustration.

I had just shown Tom my special abilities. Ever since i could remember, i have had a hidden skill of telekinesis. Tom now wants to use it-use me in his plan of world domination.

"Think about it y/n. Me and you ruling above everyone. We could be the most powerful Wizards this on the planet!" I tilt my head and look at the tall dark haired boy sat next to me, reaching my hand up and moving the dark curl of hair that laid on his eyebrow.
"Tom i don't know, this is dangerous. And plus i don't want to kill people, i want to be a potions professor." I quietly let out in an exasperated whisper. World domination was not part of my plan, Hogwarts was part of my plan, teaching was part of my plan.

Tom can be very persuasive. The way his eyebrows flick when he speaks and the way he pronounces every syllable of every word somehow works together. The way he slowly lets letters roll off his tongue and the intense eye contact he keeps when speaking.
"I thought you were with me on this y/n." He sighs, " I've already found a way we could do this, i already have a plan." Tom stares into the green flames of the enchanted fireplace.
"And that would be?" I chuckle to myself at his preparation.

"A Horcrux."

-A/N-
Ok So this is my first imagine and i know it's not that good but i am open to requests so please help me and give me ideas!