bill

i hope you guys enjoy and have a very merry christmas.

i blinked my eyes open to a consistent tapping on my window. i glanced at my alarm clock to see it was almost two am. anxiously, i walked to my window. who could it be at this time of night?

i opened the window and was hit with a cold gust of air. snow flew into the room, and i gasped. i grabbed whatever was outside and yanked it inside, shutting the window immediately. i turned around, hands on my hips, when i saw who it was.

bill denbrough, my boyfriend, was on my floor shivering. he rubbed his head and looked up at me. i smiled sheepishly and sat on the floor next to him. "babe, i'm so sorry. i didn't know who it was, and it was really cold outside," i whispered, leaning against him.

he took off his wet coat and hat, throwing them in a corner, before taking me into his arms. we laid there for a second in silence, listening to each other's breathing. finally, he spoke.

"y/n, i-i know it's e-e-early in the morning, b-but i wanted to bring you your gi-gift," he murmured, careful to not be loud. i grinned as he handed me a neatly wrapped present. i opened it gently, not ripping anything. it was a little black box.

i opened it to find two silver bracelets. one said bill and the other one said y/n in curly letters. my eyes teared up as i flipped one over. it had the day we started dating on it.

bill took the one that had his name on it and fastened it around my wrist, giving me a small smile. "baby, i kn-know it's a l-l-lot, but you d-deserve it."

i wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. bill pulled me into his lap and tightened his grip on me, pulling away and staring into my eyes. i closed my eyes and pressed my lips to his. he tackled me and pinned me to the ground before giving me a goofy smile. "i love you so much, y/n."

"i love you too bill."