bill

it was a friday evening, and we had just gotten to my house from biking around derry. "hold on guys!" i shouted, walking out into my garage to grab the necessities we'd need for the night. snacks, soda cans, and a lot of blankets. on my way in, i noticed an empty beer bottle. i smirked and grabbed it, going inside.

"hey, i could use a little help here!"

bill automatically ran over to me and grabbed all the blankets, laying them out on my living room floor so it was comfortable. i laid the snacks nearby, and gave everybody a soda. we all sat down comfortably before eddie finally noticed the beer bottle.

"fuck, y/n! you didn't drink that, did you?" he exclaimed, looking at me in concern. the rest of the losers club turned to look at me, and richie laughed, knowing exactly what i was planning to do.

"she wants to play spin the bottle, guys. i'm down for it," he flirted, looking at you and winking. you rolled your eyes, a blush rising to your cheeks. "shut the hell up, hoezier."

the rest of our friends reluctantly agreed, and we all sat in a circle, placing the bottle in the middle. my parents wouldn't be home for a while, so why not?

"i'll go first!" beverly said proudly, spinning the bottle hard. it landed facing eddie, who's eyes widened. "nonononono, bev's lips are covered in ger-" she leaned over to him and smashed her lips onto his. he jolted backwards, screeching and grabbing his inhaler.

richie puffed out his chest and grasped the bottle. the entire time it was spinning, i could feel him staring at me, hoping it landed on me. bill was sitting next to me, and i could tell he was angry, for some reason.

the bottle ended up landing on mike, and richie gasped. "but i wanted to kiss y/n!!" he whined, rolling his eyes. he halfheartedly kissed mike on the cheek before falling back and sighing.

the game went on and on before bill finally took a turn. shaking, he grabbed the bottle and spun it. the entire circle was silent, watching it spin in circles, until it stopped. i wasn't really paying attention, and i didn't realize that the tip was facing me.

bill was looking at me, as red as a strawberry, "s-s-so, u-uh, you don't have to k-k-kiss me if you don't w-want t-to."

i giggled and scooted closer to him, placing a hand on his neck. one of his hands went to my waist while the other cupped my face. both of us knew this wasn't just a spin the bottle kiss.

when our lips collided, it was like sparks flying. everything around us, the rest of the losers club, just gone. time stood still as bill got confident and deepened the kiss. his tongue slid across my bottom lip and i opened, letting his tongue slip into my mouth.

when we pulled apart, i stared into his gorgeous blue eyes. i looked around and noticed the entire group was staring at us, mouths wide open. richie obviously fuming. we both turned a dark shade of red, but i didn't move away from him. i laid my head on his lap and let him play with my hair. i slowly drifted off to sleep.