Wanda is Dramatic (Not as Much as Uncle Z though)

Start from the beginning

Wanda blinked, clearly confused.

Sighing I decided to let her in on a small part of this world.

"There was a prophecy. A half-blood of the eldest gods, Shall reach sixteen against all odds, Shall see the world in endless sleep, A hero's soul cursed blade shall reap, A single choice shall end his days, Olympus to preserve or raze."

"Wait. That's one of the prophecies that spirit said at that party."

Great. She remembers.

"Yeah. Anyway... anyone in those three cabins I mentioned earlier are consisted children of the eldest gods."

"And you were affected by the prophecy." Wanda deduced.

I nodded. "When I was twelve I was the sole candidate. Then thirteen, there were two. Me and Thalia. Fourteen. Four. But then one died and Thalia...well she pledged herself to Artemis. Leaving me and Nico."

"Why can't-"

"We move cabins? We're claimed by our cabin's patron through some sort of sign. We don't get a choice Wanda. None of us do." I sighed.

"Andrew came here didn't he?"

"Cabin Six. He was cabin counselor. I'm counselor for Three. Katie for four. Clarisse is five. Malcolm is six now. Will seven. Thalia is eight when she's here. I don't really know who's nine right now." After Charlie and now Leo I'm trying not to get close to that cabin's counselor.

They've dealt with enough.

"Ten is Drew. Stay away from her. Don't question me. Just stay as far away from her as you can. Eleven is Connor and Travis. Twelve is Pollux. Thirteen is Nico."

"Well. Thanks for that info. What was Andrew like? Or is that too hard to talk about? You've never really talked about him."

I gestured to the wall behind my bed. It was plastered with pictures of me and my friends.

"He's the blond with gray eyes." I pointed at a picture of me, Beck, Travis, and Andrew.

Okay sure.

We may have been running away after a prank gone wrong and we were terrified.

But it was so worth it.

Waking up with a snake in my cabin though?

Not fun.

I screamed so loud that Chiron came to see what was wrong.

And that folks is how we discovered snakes in general just want to kill me.

And that it's cause I'm a daughter of Poseidon.

Thanks for that Dad.

Could you have not pulled a Zeus?

"Um. Was that normal?"

"Most of our time was either saving each other's butts. Arguing or the moments that apparently made it obvious to everyone except us that we would get together."

"Relationship goals." Wanda smirked.

I punched her shoulder. "Stop."

She pretended to write in pain. "No I can't go on. No! You have wounded me! Please finish me off so I do not die in agony!"

I pulled her off my bed. "There. You are now dead."

The conch blew for lunch.

How long have we been here?

"Come on Wanda. Lunchtime." I walked to the door.

"Wanda?" I looked at her. "Lunch. Did you hear me?"

"Wanda! Lunch!"

"I'm dead you idiot!"

So

That title might be kinda weird.

But you'll see why.

But anyway.

I had yesterday off. And Friday off

But I had to try and thaw out pipes Sunday and turns out we don't have much water in the spring which is the whole reason we aren't getting water

And then

Yesterday my mom had me take down Christmas stuff and then I typed this chapter.

So yay

And uh

The title thing

I got tagged

So...

1. I take French at my high-school (2nd year so...not the greatest)

2. A motto on my tennis team is, You know it's tennis season when you hear Potatoes

3. Uh... I like real books better than E-books

4. I have three half siblings (that I know of. Would not surprise me if I had more)

5. When I was little was afraid a coyote would attack me as I waited for the bus.

Still kinda am.

6. Ohio weather... why? I love you Ohio but why this elemental torture

7. I was obsessed with Dora as a kid and have cats named Dora and Boots

8. I love certain ghost shows

But I hate them cause they make me jumpy

9. I just did my nails (rare)

10. Wattpad just decided to stop working and now I'm back here

11. Young Justice is my life and why does Teen Titans Go exist?

12. It's 8:23 PM as I type this. And I should be in bed. But two hour delay.

13. I get annoyed when people get on this book and are like 'Percy's a dude!'

Like no schist but there is a reason Fem. Is in the title it says female and feminine pronouns are used.

And tagging sorry

wierd_spawn_of_Hades
Peanut-Pie
Zgem-Zgem
DestinyErza revenge is sweet isn't it😇
RachelStanley3 sorry have a cookie

And that's all I'm tagging cause Wattpad keeps crashing on me.

So

Uh

See yah