Chapter 8 Love Style

"What a crowd..." Donghyun once again looked at the screen monitor showing the concert venue. He's the first one to finish his make up and uniform. The others are still sitting on the make up chair getting ready. It's their much awaited comeback in Korea and everyone should look their best.

Luna is walking back and forth inside the dressing room. She's more nervous than the group who will perform. If the concert fails she will lose her job.

"Again, instead of 5 songs straight, you'll just perform 3 songs then everyone will go backstage, lights off, then solo number starts so Kwangmin can have enough rest. He won't need stamina boost injection." She reminded them for the millionth time. The boys rolled their eyes and laughed at her. They know how nervous she is and seeing her like this is really aegyo (cute).

"Luna... Relax... We already know." Jeongmin who just finished his make up stood and held Luna on her shoulders, lead her to the sofa and made her seat.

Just when she's about to speak, someone knocked on the door before opening it. A young lady in white came in carrying a medical kit.

"Annyeong haseyo... I'm Shanz. I'm here for the boys' medicine." She said in a very nice voice. Everyone looked at her and fell silent for a few seconds before someone finally snapped back to reality and asked what happened to the nurse who usually is in charge.

"Apparently, nurse Eun is not available. She's my senior and she told me to take charge... Shall I set this now?" She asked and raised the medical kit.

Luna assisted her. Donghyun and Jeongmin got their dose first followed by Minwoo, then Hyunseong and finally, Youngmin. When it's Kwangmin's turn, Luna explained their plan.

"But his stamina won't last without this." Shanz who is unaware of this plan, insisted. She wanted to follow the exact orders given to her, 6 vials, 1 for each member.

"Okay let's just give him a dose if he became too tired but as of now, keep this." Luna took the vial and put it in her pocket. Shanz didn't argue anymore.

After a few seconds, the organizers told them to get ready for in a few minutes, the concert will start.

Boyfriend members lined up near the exit fixing their wireless microphones on their neck. Luna, being the ever so caring assistant, took a final check on them one by one.

"Don't forget to take selcas with the fans ok...?" She told Donghyun. They need for their official website.

"Avoid fixing your hair once on stage. It'll ruin your dance. You're still good looking even with messy hair." She turned to Jeongmin who is actually fixing his hair again. He's doing it instinctively like a mannerism.

"When you think you can't reach the high notes, I already told you how to avoid such situation...but I know you can reach the highest notes on any songs." She cheered while helping him clip the mic on his collar.

"Send the fans lots of hearts, aegyo representative." She winked at Minwoo who shyly smiled and looked down like a little boy who just saw his crush.

"Youngmin... Please focus.. Whatever is it you're not telling me brush it off your mind for the mean time...." She asked as if pleading for her life. For the past weeks of practicing he's the most distracted because of those unexplained rendezvous and meal-skipping he'd done.

"I won't screw up. I swear." He assured her.

"...and Kwangmin.." She faced the last guy on the line who is quiet ever since they woke up today. Kwangmin is still checking his suit buttons purposely to relieve stress. He is muttering something like his rap but with unclear wordings.