Secret Lovers part 7

The next day I woke up and got out of my bed...I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I got down staris I looked at the time!

"Yikes! I only got 5 minutes to get to the bus stop" I said to who ever was listeing as i quickly ran out the door.

I ran as fast as i can to th bus stop. Just when i arrived the bus was leaving!

"wait" i shouted as loud as I can hoping the bus will stop...I knew it would not stop but to my surprize it did! As i got in the bus I quicky sat down in the nearest seat. When i looked up I saw Ronnie and Kayla sitting infront of me! They where talking alot. Since I was sitting behind them they could not see me....so I decided to lean in on my seat and ease drop.

"So did you get your results?" Ronnie said in an akward voice.

"Yes" Kayla said very disapointed.

Right when Kayla was about to say something else the bus stoed because we arrived at school and had to get off the bus.

The whole time while i was walking to my locker i was thinking of what kind of test results were Ronnie and Kayla talking about? Did they have a test in school and she failed? Is that why she is sad? Maybe Nicole knows. As I got my math books and i was headed to class and Nicole stoped me dead in my tracks...she said something that caught me off gaurd...she said it in a whisper...

"You can't tell anyone"

I looked up at Nicole confused becuase i did not know what she was talking about!

"Anyone about what?" I said.

"follow me" Nicole said as she took my hand and brought me to the back of the school where there was no kids...she quickly said...

"You can't tell anyone that Kayla is pregnate...and you can't tell anyone its with Ronnie and that you know!" She said.

I was shocked how could Kayla dis-respect herself like that? WOW i was way off on this one...I was thinking she was talking about a school test!

"Why do you look so shocked Zac? On the phone you told me Sam and Maria told you that she does not like you anymore becuase Kayla and Ronnie love each other and had sex...so now there pregnate!" She said assurig that I already knew.

"No Sam and Maria only told me that Kayla does not like me anymore....they never said anything about Ronnie and Kayla!" I said sounding more surprized then ever!

"WHAT!?!?! you did not no....OPPS!" Nicole said in a embrassed voice.

Right when i was about to say something the bell rang to get to class.

*RING RING RING*

when I heard the bell i quickly said to Nicole,

"can't be late for class or I wil get a detention!...you should get to class also!" I said as i rushed to class....I knew I would not get a detention...it's just i did not want to talk to anymore about Kayla and Ronnie...I can't believe it...Kayla is turing into a slut! As i got in class i saw Marilou...I quickly took my seat net to her and whispered,

"Ok I have to tell you something after class...but im not sure how you wil take it"

"Ok sure" Marilou said in a calm understanding voice.

For the rest of the math class I was thinking of how to tell and explain to Marilou that I think she is my gaurdian angel....I guess I will have to see how things turn out after class when i talk to her!