Secret Lovers part 5

....After school I was in a hurry to go to the parking lot to see what was up with Maria and what she had to say. As I was waiting in the parking lot I decided to wait at the fence in the parking lot...as I was leaning on the fence I looked around and saw all the kids going on the bus. And the beautiful leaves blowing with the brease and the grass moving with the wind...it kinda looks like the grass is dancing with the wind witch was very amusing. As I looked up I saw Maria walking to me in a rather fast pace. As she was walking to me I noticed a short girl behind her walking to me also. As they came closer I saw the short girl was Maria's younger sister Samantha. As they came to me i said.

"hey Maria...oh and hey Samantha long time no see."

"Call me sam* she mummbled.

"sure" I said.

"Um....listen" Maria said in a bossy voice like i had no choice.

"sure go on" i said in a nice voice.

"Kayla does not like you anymore...ever since you screamed at us yesterday" she said in a very depanding voice.

"ok" I said...

Strangly I was not that sad....of course I was a little disapointed but still my dreams where not chrushed.

"Your not sad?" said Sam in a confused voice...

it sounded like she was a little happy and had some hope in her voice

"No not really" I said as nice as i can.

Sam and Maria exchanged looks and then Maria quickly spoke.

"So me and my sister think your very cute...see you soon...bye"

As they where getting closer to me I was wondering what they where doing...they said bye to me but yet the where walking closer...as I relized they came close to me and kissed me on the check!

"whoa" I said in a shocked voice.

"Your welcome" they said in a happy mood at the same time.

As they walked away I put my hand on my checks where they kissed me...I was blushing a little bit but I guess it was ok since no one saw.

Could it be im falling for Sam and Maria? How could i hate her and then love her? Did she tell Nicole and Kayla not to like me and be my friend just so her and her sister could be mine? Did she have a change of heart after Kayla and Nicole talked to her? Did "Marilou" my angel do anything? SOOOO many questions and no answers...I'm gonna have to say something to Sam and Maria one day....I will have to tell Marilou something in Math tomrrow...and what about Nicole! she is still not talking to me! Dam my life is amazing in one aspect and horrable in the other!