Secret Lovers part 4

......Everything seemed black for a long time...hours....days....months....years....but i felt that I was in so much peace that I can't discribe the peace I felt...I was so happy and calm and for once my mind was clear....clear about everything no more thinkng of Nicole or Maria i was not even thinking of Kayla...I was just in so much peace! Then after I saw something from far...I got up and started running...the thing was not really a person...it looked like a person but when i got close the person turned around and said.

"So little one when do you plan on opening your eyes" in a sweet caring peaceful voice

"what? aren't i awake?" I said in a very confused voice.

"No my dear child you fainted and now you are having illousions" she said in a very calm voice.

"who are u!?!? why did i faint?" I said in a very confused voice.

"Why my child I a your gaurdian angel....and you fainted because I hit you on the head!"

"Why did you hit me on the head" I said with a puzzled look on my face.

"My child ihit you on the head because you had to many things on your mind and you needed peace and quite to think about what's on your mind" said the angel.

Theni though about Kayla and Nicole I even though about Maria and then when I was about to ask angel something I opened my eyes and sw my self on the hard cold wooden floor with the phone on the floor next to me. As i got up and my head pounding i quickly went to bed and slept for the rest of the night.

The next morning i got up for school still waering the same clothes from yesterday hoping that no one will notice. As i went in school for my first period class...MATH...my least favorite subject...well maybe its my least favorite subject becuase i am failing it....anyways as I got in class i saw the girl...

"ANGEL!?!?!" I screamed as my gaurdian angel turned around and said.

"Um no....my name is Marilou and its very nice to meat you" She said in a cheerful mood.

I looked up....knowing that she is indeed angel...maybe angel took this marilou's body when i fainted?I look up at marilou with her long flowing dark brown hair it was almost black with some red highlights her hair was very long...she was a tall girl and she had a very big and dark beautimark on her hand that you can see from far away...she was also very pale but she had a glowing apperance.

"Um marilou where did you get that thing on your hand?" I said rembering that angel had the same thing on her hand.

"Oh its a birth mark...I call it bobby as a joke" she said in a joking voice.

As the teacher said its time to take our seat i made sure to sit next to her so i can get more info from her. Just then i got a note on my desk from this guy named Taylor...he was on of Maria's byfriends...as I was opeing the note Taylor said.

"This is from Maria."

And he quickly took his seat....

As i opened the note it said...

"Meat me outside after school in the parking lot...i need to talk to you its important!...Love,Maria"

I was shocked...did she just write ''Love'' at the end of the note!?!?! Why do i hav to talk to her at the parking lot after school? What is she gonna talk about? Why was there a big heart on the back of the note? I guess i will have to wait after school to find out.