SEVEN

Melinda opened her eyes and saw Alexander staring at her with so much adoration in his eyes. She blushed and hid her face as she remembered what happened between them the previous night. Yeah, she gave herself to Alex and he pleasured her to the heights she had never imagined she could get.

Alex chuckled as he saw Mel hide her face in the pillow. He pulled her closer to his chest and kissed her forehead. "Good morning, my love," Alex said in his sexy husky voice.

"Good morning," Mel replied shyly, still kind of hiding her face in his chest which Alex found so adorable.

"Feeling good?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, just a little sore," Mel replied.

"Do you regret it?" Alex asked because he did not regret making love to her.

"No. I actually look forward to more." Mel said which earned a chuckle from Alex..

"So what do you want us to do today?" He asked her.

"Let's just cuddle and watch movies," Mel said as snuggled closer to him.

"Anything for my Queen" Alex said after which he kissed her soft pink lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, Alexander," Mel said out of the blue, which caused a big smile to appear on Alexander's face.

"You do?" Alex asked with his eyebrow raised.

"I love you, Alex and I'm sorry it took so long for me to admit that I truly love you," Mel confirmed, looking Alex straight in the eye.

"You don't need to apologize, baby. You just made me the happiest man on earth." Alex grinned after which they went back to their cuddling and lovemaking.

THE FOLLOWING DAY

Mel groaned when her alarm rang, indicating that it was time to prepare for work. She reluctantly sat on her bed after which she grabbed her Bible that was beside her pillow. Mel read a few verses then she said her morning prayers.

After arranging her bed, She made her way into the bathroom to do her morning rituals.

Melinda was busy making her morning tea when the doorbell rang. A wide smile spread across her lips as she knew the love of her life was out there waiting for her to open the door.

"Good morning, Babe," Alex said as Mel opened the door.

Melinda closed the gap between them and hugged the hell out of Alex.

"Good morning my love. I missed you,'' She said with a pout on her plump lips.

"I missed you too, baby," Alex wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a light kiss.

"Ready for work?" Alex asked and Mel nodded.

The drive to the office was a very fun and short one. Melinda kept on telling Alex about the company's current hilarious situation and Alex gave her some advice as and when necessary. And Since Alex and Mel started dating, She had been sitting in the front passenger seat.

Alex parked the car in front of the company, he got down and went to the other side of the car to open the door for Mel after which they walked into the company side by side, hand in hand, looking happy and making funny conversations together. They were both carefree, ignoring the stares and whispers of people around them.

Alex opened Melinda's office door; She stepped into her office, placed her bag on her desk, and made her way back to Alex.

"I'm going to miss you, " Mel said as she wrapped her arms around Alexander's neck and kissed him.