Chapter 12 : Evil Shadows From Past

Start from the beginning

There was so much hate in Sanskaar's tone that it was enough yo cut from limb to limb...

Swara(monolouge) : Sanskaar I don't know what he had told you but I know its all a lie...he is just trying to defame me...as I never accept his demands...he...

Sanskaar(shouts making her tremble) : Leave...leave from here before I do something which I really don't wanna do...so just Leave from here...

Having no choice she left from there with a heavy heart...tears of helplessness were flowing from her eyes making her to look miserable...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lounge

As it was winter season Swara was sitting in lounge with just a single thin shawal...she was lost in her past which was once again in front of her...

~~~Flashback Starts~~~

Sunshine Hospital

Dr Malhotra was one of those men who used girls to fulfill their lust...and when he see Swara for the first time...he wanted her at his bed at any cost...

It was time when Swara was in her final year before kidnapping incident...she used to visit hospital with her friends for some works or to assist senior doctors...

When she enters in hospital all men present in hospital were back of Swara as they have never seen any beauty full of innocence...Dr Malhotra tries many times to make Swara trap in his tricks but she always stay strong headed and fight for her dignity and he also stay away from her as she was the daughter of one of best Lawyer yes Swara's father was a Lawyer at his times that's why Malhotra stays in his limits but till when???...when she enters newly in hospital whole staff tries to many times to make her agree on Dr Malhotra's demands on which she was fully shocked...

Once she was standing with staff...just then A girl from Staff started to talk nonsence...

Parul(trying yo convince Swara for Malhotra's proposal) : I think you should think about Mr Malhota's offer...(praising Malhotra)now see me I accept his offer and he send me to London in a very big hospital...there I have my own Mansion one car and so much money...and that Deepika she is enjoying her life in Swizland and that Riya she is collecting money as much as she can from both hands...I...

Swara(sees that girl with disgust and said angrily) : Enough...I already had said I don't need your or your so cold (greeting teeth)sir's help...I'm good on my own...

Saying so she left from there...

The drama which was being played by Dr Malhotra behind the walls of hospital was too much for her she haven't ever think in her wildess dreams that this much cheap game is being played by Senior doctors that too in hospital...

It has happened when she was not kidnapped...now I'll tell what happened after that kidnappings incident...

As after kidnapping incident when Shekar gives permission to Swara for job...she goes to Hospital Sunshine where she was doing her training to meet head Doctor Malhotra and collect her medical training certificate(I don't know about medical properly but if I'm wring forgive me please)...

Malhota's Cabin

Malhotra was lustily seeing Swara from top to bottom making her uncomfortable...

Malhotra(evilly) : you know you are such an amazing student Swara...I just love your work...

Swara(feeling uncomfortable from his looks and said nervously) : tha...thank you sir...so...till when I can get my job...as I have completed my training...and...

Malhotra(evilly) : oh job...yah...well you will get job in a top hospital...but for that you have to do something for me...

Swara(confusedly) : what sir???

Malhotra(shamelessly) : spent a night with me...baby...

Swara(see him with disgust and said angrily) : Enough Sir...I have already warned to many times that don't play these cheap tricks with me...

Malhotra(evilly) : haha...well that is a old warning but after whatever had happened with you recently I don't think you can deny me...

Swara(stays strong) : I know what had happened with me...but that doesn't mean I'll allow you to touch me...you cheap man...

Malhotra(angrily) : oh that I see...I'll give you job at a place that will be worse than your life...you will beg for me...

Swara(greeting teeth) : that we will see Sir....

Swara feels disgusted from his words and from there after insulting him...while the Malhotra vowe to take revenge from her...

When Malhotra hear the news of Swara's Marriage he was shocked as he thought she will beg from him for a good place but here she is living happily...that's why he come to Maheswari Palace to see Swara's husband and after seeing Sanskaar who was smart wealthy and good looking man make Malhotra's blood boil in anger...that's why while leaving he feeds lies to Sanskaar as he just wanted to ruin Swara at any cost...and now he was happy that he has done his work...

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

Swara was still in lounge crying on her fate who always betray her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next :

Sanskaar(shouting angrily) : How could you do this to me...I thought you are innocent and I'm at fault...but no...you are also like other girls...cheap and chacter...

Before he could complete he feels a burning sensation on his left cheek...

Swara(hurt from his allegations) : Enough...from morning I'm trying to tell you the truth...but...you...you aren't listening to me...and now this...you know what...I started to LOVE You after knowing that you are responsible for me not being with my family...I thought you are a good person who just gets distract in some of your silly Ego...but no I was wrong...you are just a merry puppet whom people know very well how to use...you know what you don't deserve me...

Saying so she move towards door leaving Sanskaar in his thoughts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here was part...!!!

Next part hopefully tomorrow...!!!

Till than bye bye...!!!

And yes don't forget to vote and comment guys...!!!