33: His Secret

• Dedicated to Everyone who waited for this chapter :)

 ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!

Its has taken a lot of time and energy to write this chapter. I have got so much going on that I don't even know how I wrote this but I did for all my amazing fans who have commented, voted and waited patiently for this chapter.

When I typed the last sentence I literally I laughed with happiness!!!!

Anway hope you enjoy it and please continue to comment and vote xx

Oh and please send in covers and banners - I love getting them :)

2012LL RIGHTS RESERVED

..........................................

“Knock, knock” I said as I lightly tapped on Lizzie’s door. 

“Come in”. I pushed the door open and smiled when I saw Lizzie painting her toe nails in a clear nail varnish. The whole room stunk of makeup and nail varnish and when her smiling face met my gaze, I could see she had been practicing what eye shades to use by the faded traces of pervious colours.

“Hey August”. She placed the nail varnish bottle down and carefully came over and gave me a warm hug. I smiled and slowly pulled away “practicing our makeup?”

She nodded “the big day is tomorrow and I’am so nervous”. We both sat down on the bed and I watched as she screwed the top back on the bottle and place it on her bed side table. “Nerves are understandable”.

“I know. I’m just glad you’re coming”. Her words and smile were genuine but I still couldn’t help feeling so much frustration against her. Lizzie and I had talked previously and she had made me promise to attend the wedding. She kept telling me that without me being there she wouldn’t have the strength to get through the day, and all I could so was smile and reassure her that she would see me.

However through the whole conversation I had to bite my tongue to stop myself from screaming at her. Lizzie had been acting so happy and the fake smile that she flashed at Guy was so painful for me to watch because I knew Guy cared for her.

It wasn’t just about allowing Lizzie and Jack to be together but it was also about allowing Guy to be with the right person. To give his heart to someone who would cherish it… that girl was not Lizzie.

 With that thought I had to ask “is Jack coming?”

Lizzie looked away and sighed “do we have to talk about him?”

“Yes because you love him and yet you’re not marrying him”. Lizzie furiously stood up and crossed her arms “stop putting the blame on me. You know I can’t be with him because of mother”.

I laughed and stood to face her “I love you baby sis but you need to stop using her as an excuse. You are allowing her to control your whole life and you’re doing nothing about it.”

Lizzie bit her lip and fought her tears “I’m not strong enough”.

I was getting annoyed. The feeling tightened in my stomach as I looked at her teary eyes, she wanted Jack but wouldn’t let go of everything to be with him.

I sighed to fight the angry words I wanted to scream at her “you’re not just hurting yourself Lizzie. But you’re hurting Jack who loves you more than anything, and Guy who loves you and doesn’t know your heart belongs elsewhere. What about them Lizzie?”