13: His Secret

2011 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

I couldn’t stop kissing him, and even if I could I wouldn’t.

His lips were warm, moist and tasted of sweet fresh water. His warm breath washed over my lips and into my mouth, were our tongues caressed each other in a perfect harmony and fierceness. I could feel Grey’s dominance come through as he fought to control the kiss, his tongue tasted every inch of my mouth and when I moaned he brought me closer and sucked on my bottom lip causing me to kiss him back harder. Not caring I allowed him to control the kiss and melted from his taste and his warmth, his left hand was placed on my right hip and his nails dug in slightly giving me to weird sensation of mixed pleasure and pain. 

Grey’s right hand was lovingly placed on my left cheek, the sparks that erupted from his touch spread through my body causing me to feel things that I had never felt before.

And I was loving every moment.

The water swished around us as we held each other close not wanting any space between us, the sound Grey drove my body insane and I knew that my high body temperature could boil the water around me. My core was throbbing and I was mentally screaming out with him to take me right now, never had I wanted anyone so much.

In the distance I could hear thudding, I pulled away from the kiss which resulted in Grey growling in frustration and my lips wanting to go right back where they were. My hands were securely wrapped round Grey’s neck and I scanned the area looking for the source of the sound. I trembled when Grey’s lips trail hungrily down my neck where he, bit licked and sucked which drove my body insane. I soon forgot about the sounds.

I leaned back closing my eyes and gasped and moaned from the sensations he was causing. I could feel the very hard bulge in his boxers and if by instinct I began to rub myself on it. The realisation that I was only dressed in my bra and knickers and he in his boxers drove the image of us ripping them off each other and having passionate sex.

God what was wrong with me? Grey groaned very roughly and proceed to pick me up and carry me to the bank of the river. I wrapped my legs round him enjoying how our bodies molded together, I stared into his eyes and saw nothing but love, want and need and I knew my eyes were matching.  Carrying me so tightly he waded through the water and I soon found my back pressed against the soft, moist and grassy floor with Grey on top.

Before he kissed me again his blue shining eyes held mine and in that moment I knew how deeply he cared for me. As he leaned down I closed my eyes awaiting his kiss when Grey whispered against my lips “all I need is you, all I want is you and I hope you feel the same”. His words were soft yet full of passion and honesty; I licked my lips and pressed a soft kiss against lips “I do”. Grey then took my lips once more and we both dived into a fast, deep and passionate kiss.

I craved his touch like I craved the air that filled my lungs. My wolf purred and I never felt so contened  that I did in this moment. i never wanted to let him go and for a moment I felt afraid... was it normal to crave him as much as I did? 

A word whispered gently in my head but I didnt't register it as Grey was all I could feel, smell and taste.

I felt his left hand slide down my side leaving a trail of fire and when he hooked his finger into my knickers I gasped which allowed him entry into my mouth. He took the chance to nip at my tongue and send me over the edge; but once again I heard the sound of thudding that seemed to be getting closer. I stopped kissing Grey who looked worried “I’m sorry if…”

I pressed a finger against his lips to silence him and listened to the sound. I inhaled thrugh my nose and when I caught the smell of humans I realised the thudding was footsteps.