10

Taehyung then deepens the kiss and proceeds to lift me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He then pushes me against the wall and moves his hands up my nightgown to my butt.

Me: mm... Taehyung.

Taehyung then ignores me and moves me to the bed, laying me down, then begins to kiss my neck while letting his hands wrest on my hips.

Me: Taehyung? I don't think we should be doing this.

He then stops and looks me in my eyes.

Tehyung: im sorry.

Me: no no its ok. its just im still adjusting to things and we aren't ..... Well..... A thing.

I could feel heat rise to my face so i looked away. Taehyung then gently grabs my face turning it back towards him.

Taehyung: well we can give things time and after that .... We can be a thing.

I then nod and taehyung pecks my lips.

Taehyung: come one. Lets go to bed.

taehyung then turns off the lights then both of us lay down. On my way to sleep i felt Taehyung snake his arm around my waist and snuggle up against me.

I feel warm and safe in his arms. Hopefully, things turn out fine for us cause i don't mind being with taehyung. He sweet. And cute.. And sexy..... Girl stop.

I soon felt my self drift of to sleep and slip into a dream.

Dream~

??: hey little lady.

(l-YN means little YN )

L-YN: who are you and why are you talking to me.

??: im a friend of your mom's. She asked me to pick you up.

Im staying over here though. My mother said i can stay over taehyungs house tonight. Shoot..... He's a pedo... Taetae told me that pedos take children and do weird things to them. Alright we have to find Tae.

L-YN: ok well let me go get my things. I left it by the swings.

Thats the direction of taes house.

I then get up and run by the swings and see taehyung on the swings.

Me: taehyung... Theres a pedo trying to get me. We have to go. NOW!!

Tae: ok come on.

We then began to run to taehyungs house. I looked back and seen the pedo chasing us.

Me: we have to run faster, he's right behind us.

Tae: we are not far from the house.

Tae then began yelling

Tae: MOOOMMM!!!!! DAAADD!!!! HELP!!!

We could see the house in the distance and seen tae's parents come to the door. Once they seen us running the came towards us.

I then looked behind us and didn't see the man.

Taes mom: what happened.

Tae: This pedo!!!! he tried to take YN from me! then he began chasing us when we ran.

Me: i don't know where he went. He was really tall and he had a mask on his face. All i could see was his eyes. He had on a black hoodie, some black pants and some dirty boots. He was really scary but i think i held it together.