9

Taehyung: YN can you stay in here with me Tonight?

Me: Sure. why not?

Taehyung then smiles.

Taehyung: Im gonna go have Jin make us some food and grab some snacks. You want anything?

Me: Im fine with a sandwich and a gatorade. And any snacks are kool.

Taehyung: ok ill be back soon princess.

Once he called me princess, I began to feel my cheeks heat up. Oh god Taehyung. I then reached over the bed to the night stand and grabbed his remote to the tv. I then clicked on netflix and searched through there for a movie. One movie then caught my eye. Its called "Brotherly Love". I then clicked on it and waited for Taehyung to get back.

About 3 minutes later, Taehyung returned with the food and snacks and a big smile on his face.

Me: why so happy.

Taehyung: me and you are spending time with each other and are actually talking to each other, In stead of you being all quiet and distancing your self.

Me: I'm sorry. What did you expect?

Taehyung: I mean yea. Whats this?

Me: its called brotherly love. Its has Keke palmer and Quincy brown in it.

Taehyung: ok lets watch it.

I then began the movie and Taehyung sits all the snacks down the hands me a plate of food. When he hands me the plate i look at it and see a big sandwich.

Me: Taehyung.... This is too much, im not gonna eat it all.

Taehyung: that's fine.

I then shrug and pick up half of my sandwich and began to eat.

As the movie was coming to an end Taehyung began to speak.

Tehyung: that bastard killed her brother then got her pregnant then went to jail THEN wrote her a bull shit letter. What type of stuff is that.

me: i know( i said between sobs)

Taehyung then looks at me and chuckles a bit.

Taehyung: Dont cry.

Me: its just so sad.

Taehyung: i know. Remeber what your mom used to call you?

i then looked at him while trying not to smile.

Me&him in unison: Sugarbutt.

we then burst out laughing really hard. That nickname is kinda embarrassing.

Teahyung: I remeber when we were at the playground and this big boy was messing with us and your mom came over there and was like " you better get your fat ass away from my sugarbutt before she beat the shit out of you"

Me: omg... She had such a foul mouth.

Taehyung: your mother had no filter. She didn't cate what she said. Im surprised she kept her job as a lawyer.

Me: I know.

I remember lots of things about my mom and i have some memories of her. But not any memories of Taehyung. Well except for that one. I guess its from the memory loss.

Taehyung: you ok?

Me: yea im fine. Im gonna go get in the shower.

Taehyung: ok, ill be in here.

Me: ok

I then got up and head towards my room then grab my towel.

After my 25 minute shower, I got out wrapping my towel around my body. I then head into my room and take out some underwear, a bra, and my thigh length black night gown.