7

Jin: what happened!?

V: please. Just make sure shes ok.

Jin then checks YNs pulse then forehead.

Jin: ok dont panic.. Its nothing too bad. She just needs to rest. Shes been stressting a little bit too much. And V what really happened between you too.

V then tells me and jin everything. And when he was finish.... I felt as if i was going to kill... But at the same time i was so surprised.

V: thats why i love her so much.

Later on that day__

V POV

Me: hey jimin could you check on YN please.

Jimin: sure

He then go check on her then returns 5 minutes later.

Jimin: shes still unconscious

I then nodd my head. I feel so bad. I know what i am doing is wrong. For fucks sake i kidnapped somebody. But she's not just somebody. Shes my bestfriend. When we were little we always talked about growing up together and getting married. As young as we were... I never would have though that accident would happen.

I then get up amd go upstairs to YNs room. She was laying in bed still unconscious. I then grabbed her hand slowly caressing it.

Me: I'm sorry YN. I didnt mean to hurt you. I just want us to be the way we used to be.

She then stirs a bit then her eyes flutter open.

When she looks at me she turns her head away.

Me: yn...im sorry

She didnt respond. In stead she clossed her eyes again

Me: why cant you just remeber. Im not trying to hurt you. Im trying to make everything better.

YN: REMEMBER WHAT TAEHYUNG? ALL You HAVE BEEN DOING IS MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING HELL. MY FREEDOM HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME. I CANT DO SHIT. YOU HAVE TAKEN ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY.

Me: WELL YOUR FAMILY HAS LIED TO YOU.

YN: what?

Me: your mother didnt die in a car accident. She was murdered by Min Siks father. He tried to take you away from her and she wouldn't let him. He tried to shoot her and shot you instead. He shot you in your head causing brain damage. He then shot your mother but she wasnt so lucky.

YN: stop with the lies.

Me: im not lying.

She then snatches her hand away from mine and turns her head

I then leave out and grab the news paper. The one i have kept for years.

Me: here

She then looks at me and takes the newpaper article. When she was finished tears started streaming down her face.

YN: can you leave please.

I then leave out the room shutting the door then go downstairs. I could feel the tears leaving my eyes as well.