Ch-6 : Zygote Lame Kiddo 😝

There was no one the bathroom. Where the heck is Harry?

I walk out the washroom with long steps and while I sense the atmosphere outside slowly. Anybody can attack me anytime.

All of a sudden, a ray of light falls on me. Just only on me. I look around for any trace of people. Another light beams and I see a smiling Harry with his hands in the back.

All the lights turned on and I am surrounded by various people. Mostly they were waiters and waitress. I twitch my eyebrows at Harry and he proceeds towards me.

He brings out a little cupcake with a single candle on it. Over it was written, Happy Birthday Woman.

I gave Harry a confused look saying it isn't my birthday. I will never have a birthday and I don't even know who my parents are. I don't belong here and I don't deserve it at all.

"Happy Birthday Woman aka Ruby." He extends the cupcake towards me with a huge grin on his face.

"What am I supposed to do?" I ask him. He chuckles lowly. "Make a wish and blow the candle."

"Why? Why did you select today?" I asked him.

"I don't really know. Umm..probably because it's sad that you don't even know when is your birthday and you never celebrated once. So, I just want to give you the taste of a birthday. 21st November." He exhaled a breathe and gave me a small smile and motioned me to blow the cake. I stare at him for no reason. He was really being serious. This isn't a joke. He did give me a birthday so that I can have one.

"Will my wish come true?" I ask him and he smirks a little before he chuckles. Cute wrinkles form at the side of his eyes as he chuckle. Did I just say cute?

"Of course, just wish for it. Close your eyes. Wish. And blow the candle." Harry motions me again to the cupcake to blow it.

I take a deep breathe. I close my eyes and without any second thought, only one wish came in my mind. I wish for Harry to stay safe away from all dangers so he can live happily.

I blow the candle and open my eyes to see a smiling Harry while everyone clapped in the background. "What did you wish for?" He asks me with a wink.

I smile slightly which I felt quite weird about. "A better life for someone." He hums in response with a cheeky smile.

"That someone must mean so much to you. Huh?" At this my smile falls down. Harry don't really mean anything to me. We did nothing but fight with each other. Why did I wish for his better life?

"We should leave now." I walk past him for him to follow my lead.

"Hey! you didn't eat your cupcake!" He walks beside me holding the cupcake still in his hand.

"I told you I ate."

"But it's yours." He shrugs and exited out the restaurant with me.

"Eat yourself." I bluntly response.

"What happened to you?" He throw his hands up in the air dramatically and stood frozen in the hallway of the motel. I turn towards him and give him a stern look.

"Get to the room. It's not safe out here." I say to him and grab his arm which he shook off.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong?"

"You! Everything that's wrong is you! And this fucking assignment!" I shout at him. He looked a bit hurt but I'm too angry to care much about.

"Now get your ass off to the room." I point him towards the room. He shrugs and head towards the room. I walk behind him with my hands in my pocket and head down.