1

Yayyy part 2 :D

Do spread the message about this, vote and leave me feedback :)

Goes out to Mariam for being a fellow fangirl :D

LUKE

“What do you mean this is the girl I was talking about! Are you telling me I don’t remember which girl I invited?” I narrowed my eyes at Wendy.

She visibly flinched. “Well, I did go to the brunette who you pointed out, but she said it wasn’t her you must’ve meant, it was this girl! And then she just pushed this girl forward and walked away!”

“Did you tell her Luke Hemmings invited her?”

Wendy rolled her eyes. “Yes, Luke. I told her exactly what you told me to tell her. She just shrugged and said it couldn’t be her you meant. And looking at her, I had my doubts too. Why are you complaining, anyway? This girl’s really pretty too! Enjoy with her!”

So saying, Wendy started walking out with a flourish.

Just as she was exiting, Ash ran in.

“Who’s the hot blonde outside the green room?” He said, his eyes sparkling.

I told you!” Came Wendy’s voice in a superior sounding tone from just outside my door.

I sighed, annoyed I couldn’t talk to the girl I’d wanted to.

“I invited her backstage. Come meet her.” I winked at him and took him outside, introducing myself and Ash to the blonde. Her name was Kendra, I learnt.

Hot name, just like her, I thought. She wasn’t as scantily dressed as some other girls out there, or as scarily made-up. Better than most other girls.

Might as well just enjoy with her today, mate. The other one sure as hell stood you up.

She didn’t stand me up, I arrogantly corrected myself, though in a way, I knew she had.

If someone comes and tells a fan that the front man of a band she likes has invited her backstage, they’d jump at the opportunity, even if they think there has been some mistake.

Then what was this girl made of?

“Oi, Luke, we’re going out to-“ Cal came up to me, with Michael in tow. He stopped when he saw the blonde, and then regained himself.

“Oh hello. I’m Calum..?” He posed it as a question, holding his hand out to her.

“Kendra.” She smiled.

“Kendra.” He returned it. “We’re headed downtown to let loose for a little while. You want to come with us?”

She blushed. “Really? You guys want me to join you?”

“Yeah, sure.” Michael shrugged. I saw the hints of a light blush spreading across his cheeks.

Always the quieter one, I smiled internally.

“I’d love to.” She grinned.

“You got some friends out who’d want to come too?” I asked her cheekily. Behind me, I felt Michael lightly snubbing me with his shoe, trying to tell me to put a lid on it.

I didn’t take his advice.

“Not here, but I have some friends who really love you guys but couldn’t make it for the concert. They uh..they couldn’t afford the tickets.” She blushed, embarrassed.

“That’s no problem, they can come along too! For free.” Calum laughed. “Tell them to meet you at The Red Lounge downtown, kay? You’re coming with us.”