Chapter 3

(Ahsoka's POV)
-
I woke up the next morning, as the little bit of sun that actually reached the underworld beamed in my face.

Nyx had let me stay in his shop while we were fixing my broken speeder since I had explained to him I had no where to go.

When I finally stood up, I noticed Nyx working on something at the table. I walked over to the table and tried to peer over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

"What's that?" I asked him curiously.

"It's the part of your speeder on the inside that blew out." He explained.

"And?" I questioned

"And I have bad news, and I have good news."
He said as he took the mechanic goggles off of his face. "The bad news is that I can't fix it." He started. "The good news is, I'm willing to offer you a job here, so you can make the money to buy a new one."

"How are you going to pay me, when you don't even have enough money to pay that guy Pintu what you owe him?" I asked as I raised an eye at Nyx.

"Who said I didn't have enough money to pay him?" Nyx smirked obviously proud of what he had pulled off.

"So you mean.. You just told him you didn't have enough money, because you somehow knew you would get out of it.?" I questioned.

"Yea, pretty much." He shrugged.

"Brilliant!" I exclaimed.

We were interrupted when there was a scream from the below streets of the underworld.

"What was that?" I asked him worried.

"Probably some bounty hunters stealing credits, happens all the time around here." He explained not phased at all.

"Well, we should go and try to help!" I said as I stared down into the city below where the scream came from.

"I get into enough trouble myself as it is, I don't need anymore problems." Nyx said as he walked away back into the store.

"Well I'm going to help, I can't just watch criminals hurt innocent people!" I told him.

"Ahsoka, you really don't know what your getting yourself into... I know you can handle yourself and all-" Nyx started but before he could finish I had already climbed off the platform.

I began to climb along the wall, it would've been a lot easier if I could use the force to help me, but I could sense Nyx watching me from above.

"Your never going to make it in time by climbing." Nyx tried to persuade me to give up.

"Well I don't see any other options!" I yelled up to him.

"Well ya know I do have a speeder you could borrow..." He offered.

"Well that would've been nice to know before I was hanging on for my life!" I yelled annoyed.

He helped me back up onto the platform and then I followed him to the back of the store where he kept his speeder.

I hopped into the piloting seat and Nyx gave me a look by raising an eyebrow.