Chapter 13- He Used Me

Zacznij od początku

*  *  *

Harley P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely cold. I looked down to find the my sheets at the end of my bed. I quickly got of bed and grabbed my pile of clothes off the floor. I slipped into them then I sat on the bed with wide eyes. Leon was gone.

A sudden wave of grief took me over. I began to weep uncontrollably.

The door opened and Leon rushed over to me, placing a tray of breakfast on the floor. He knelt down in front of me wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his hands on my back. "What's wrong?"

"I thought you left me," I said through sniffles and hiccup like breaths.

"I wouldn't do that to you," he stared up at me. "Look," he picked up the tray of waffles and put it on the bed. "I got you breakfast," he smiled.

I looked at the waffles and wiped my cheek.

"You don't seem well enough to go to any classes today. We should stay in."

I quickly looked at him.

He stared at me with remorseful eyes.

I had been so caught up in classes and assignments that I never gave Flynn time. I could be better with Leon.

I nodded. "Okay."

He grinned then he sat beside me and kissed me.

I couldn't kiss him back. I was doing it all over again. He wasn't mine.

He looked at me with furrowed brows.

I sighed. "Sarah-"

"Isn't a part of this. She's nothing to me. Has never been anything to me. All she does is use people. Whatever she said about you was out of jealousy. You don't have to worry about her, okay?"

I slowly nodded, knowing that that wasn't what I was going to talk about. We were both in the wrong. I stared at him and anger crept into my heart. This was revenge on her and Flynn. I hated them both.

"Okay," I smiled and bit my lip.

Leon smiled back. "Good." He put the tray on the floor again and started to kiss me.

I laid back on the bed.

*  *  *

Flynn P.O.V:

I sat on a park bench listening to Billie explain that he had lied to me.

"She wanted to hear you speak so badly," he said sounding weary. "I couldn't let her go crazy."

"So, you just felt compelled to explain this to me out of the blue? Why?"

Billie sighed. "Because I'm really and truly worried about her now. And now that I know you don't care about her anymore-"

I frowned knowing it wasn't true.

"-I know that your help won't be bias."

"Did she...," I gulped feeling tears stinging my eyes. "Did she hear me say that I hated her?"

"She did."

"God," I covered my eyes with my hand. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant that I didn't like the way she was acting. Of course I love her, just not what she's doing."

"I figured that. We're on the same boat."

I sighed. "What happened?"

"She's a wreck. And she can't seem to see it. She...She-uhm..."

"She what?"

"After we spoke, she freaked out. She was bawling her eyes out. Kicked me in my side and everything."

I looked down and frowned at my hand, watching it tremble from regret.

"Then this girl who Harley thinks is her friend but isn't's boyfriend came to her room. Something told me that I shouldn't leave her, but I did-"

"Oh my God," I covered my mouth, feeling tears burn my eyes. "What happened to her-"

"She didn't get hurt, if that's what you're thinking...Well, not in that sense...She slept with the girl's boyfriend."

I froze, the acid tears beginning to roll down my cheeks. I felt stupid. I didn't even know why I was crying. "...Why?"

"...She was vulnerable and he took advantage of that. I could tell she wasn't into it because she just...looked uncomfortable. Besides that, I could tell she had been crying. Her lids were swollen...She let him do this to her."

"And you're calling me why? To tell me it's my fault?!"

"No. Because you're...you're parents divorced too. You have a sense of what I'm going through. And Harley's just like my father," his voice grew heavy. "She's drowning in her emotions and punishing herself...changing herself...in the wrong way. I know you don't trust me enough to even care...but I'm alone. I need someone and from what I've heard...you're the best someone I could get right now."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"I'll help you with Harley. I'll listen to you...whenever you need someone to talk to. Under one condition."

"Anything."

"You do the same for me."