Chapter 2

THIRD PERSON POV

Ayano: *Grunting too bright . . .

The black haired girl suddenly realized that she was laying down at her bed and opened her eyes wider.

Ayano: Was it just a dream . . .

She questioned herself while she lay her back in her bed. Recalling the memories of her so called "Dream"

Hakka: Oh dear it wasn't JUST A DREAM.

The white haired girl said sarcastically. She was surprise to see Hakka in the corner of her room. Ayano sat at her bed still with a surprise look.

Hakka: *Giggle I love that expression of yours. And oh let me repeat what I told you yesterday. That you need to find someone who you love and that loves you back. Simple enough, right? And oh I already gave you emotions when you were sleeping. But you need to feel some of them first, to unlock them. Not everything is free *Smiles

She smiles again at Ayano. But Ayano felt something warm that was falling down her cheeks.

Tears ? And a warm feeling?

She thought to herself. And Hakka smirks and was amused at her. Ayano started to rub her tears away. And is still confused.

Hakka: It's tears of joy Ayano.

Hakka said while approaching Ayano. And wiped the black haired girl's tears. Ayano just cried more.

So this is . . . Joy . . . I-I . . .

Hakka hug Ayano. And Ayano just cried and cried. Ayano was happy to feel something she never felt before.

???: A new emotion unlocked.

STREET. The white haired girl said she was doing something else so she can't come with Ayano. Ayano is still confused at Hakka, because Hakka is mysterious for some weird reason. The black haired girl walked down at the street where she always goes to school. But she felt different that time. She felt happy again. Knowing something new will come her way. She smiled lovingly at the sakura leaves that falls down at her path. But she suddenly heard foot steps running ? When she turned around to see who it was . . .

A loud CRUSH and THUG could be heard as the girl with raven hair falls down to the side walk.

???: OH ! A-am very sorry. L-let me help you up.

As she was about to get up she heard a familiar voice. 'De ja vu ?' She looked up to see her "senpai", Taro Yamada . . . Again ?

'H-how?' She thought to herself. The boy held out a hand. Where Ayano gladly took. Then the boy bowed his head as a sign of sorry.

Taro: Am really sorry! Am in a hurry and I didn't see you--

Ayano: It's okay . . . You don't need to bow.

Ayano flashed a smile where Taro didn't expected. 'Wait . . . Did I just ? . . . I smiled ?' She questioned her self as she put her hands to her mouth.

Taro apologize again and ran in a hurry. While Ayano looked at the boy with sad and confused eyes. 'I met him again but . . . The feelings that I felt last time is gone?'. Ayano brushed it off and started walking again.

A dark figure can be seen standing in an electrical pole. It was smiling very  widely as it's hands clap from amusement and giggles loudly.

???: Whoa ! 2 emotions in one day ! *Clap *Clap am so happy to choose her *Giggles

SCHOOL. 'N-no way ?!' Ayano looked around it's just like her first day of school. Where the club leaders are handing out flyers to join their clubs or something.

'I-impossible. . . I already went through all of this all ready . . . W-was that just a dream ? No ! It couldn't ! Because Hakka was in that dream too ! . . . A-am so confused' (@_@).

While walking Ayano was in her thoughts thinking without noticing she bumped into someone again.

Ayano: S-sorry. . .

???: O-oh it's okay.

Ayano looked up and it was Budo ! He was wearing his martial arts uniform and his bandana. Budo just stared at ayano not moving at all in front off her. 'Well this is creepy' Ayano thought awkwardly.

Ayano: (・_・;) O-okay ? Am gonna go now.

Ayano walked inside of the school leaving budo alone. Ayano walked inside and went to the roof top to get her mind straight.

Ayano: T-this is impossible !

Ayano shouted confused and just recalling her past memories.

???: Well well well~~ are you confused, hon? *Giggles*

Ayano felt a cold chill as she heard a familiar giggle. Ayano turned around to see Hakka. Sitting at the railings. Smiling as usual.

Ayano: Y-yes ! W-what's happening !

Hakka: shhhhhh. . . Clam down.

Hakka walked towards the black haired girl. She put her index finger in Ayano's lips to clam her down a bit.

Hakka: Like I told you kitty ~~ Nothing's free. *smiles you need to find out on your own I can't help you with EVERYTHING you know ! Where's the fun in that (= 3 =)

Hakka removed her finger and then pouted at the black haired girl with crossed arms acting like a child.

Ayano: b-but-- !

Hakka: No buts~~ let me give you some advice ! Just.have.fun. Don't think of anything else ! Don't analyze everything ! Just have fun. Okie?

Ayano: S-sure, I guess . . .

Hakka: Good girl ~~ NOW hurry along ! I need to go too ~~ Bye bye ~~

Ayano walked towards the stairs as she looked back a little to Hakka from the Corner of her eye. But Ayano followed her orders and went down stairs. Ayano is still suspicious of Hakka. And is still some what confused of situation.

.

.

.

.

HI,HI~~ sorry for the long wait ! I know, I know you must be wondering :

Reader: Where is the freaking RIVALS ! (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Author: Don't worry !!! In the third chapter am granite to put someone ! If you want to help suggest who you want to see. To be ship with ayano the most !! („ಡωಡ„)

Well see you guys in the NEXT CHAPTER *Giggles bye~~~