Grace couldn't help but sigh at the boy. Not that she could blame him.

"Bellamy, you're sick, okay?" Murphy sighs. "I'm just trying to help."

Blood began to drip from the boys nose and Murphy is quick to hand him a cloth. "Here."

Bellamy ignores the cloth and instead wipes the blood onto the sleeve of his jacket. "When I get better, if you're still here—" Murphy cuts him off.

Grace walks over to the two, silencing Bellamy as they both looked up at the two. Grace smiled, placing a hand on Murphy's shoulder gently. "Hey, I got this one."

Murphy nodded his head and stood up, passing the cup to the girl. Bellamy leaned back slightly, almost immediately relaxing as she leaned forward and placed the cups to his lips. "Here.'

Bellamy took small sips from the cup, his hands wrapping around it and practically making hers invisible underneath. He lets out a ragged breath when he pulls away, his gaze traveling down her body. "You feeling better?"

Grace nods her head as she pulls her hands from his weak grip on the cup. "Yeah. My head still hurts, though."

Bellamy's brows furrow in concern. "You should tell Clarke."

The redhead smiled warmly at his concern. "If it gets bad I will. I promise."

"Good," Bellamy says. "You seen Octavia?"

"She was up all night helping people. Murphy gave her a break," Grace explains, nodding her head at the mousy haired boy across the dropship.

Bellamy turns to send the girl an irritated look. "Don't tell me you trust him now."

Grace scoffed. "I'm not stupid, jackass," Grace says the sort of insult to him with a sly grin. They both know she was only trying to lighten the mood the best she could with the current topic of conversation. "But I really believe everyone deserves a second chance."

His lips dip down into a frown. "It's almost dawn. Better get everyone inside. If we lock the doors, maybe the grounders will think we're not home."

Grace arches a brow at the boy. "Not everyone is sick."

"Sick is better than dead," Bellamy argued. The redheads face drops in realization.

Harper had informed her of what was happening a little while ago. The whole plan with Raven's bomb and blowing up the bridge. Apparently the 'oh so amazing' Jasper was going to make the shot while Finn planted the bomb. It was a stupid plan, but it was a plan and it was all they could do.

"You don't think Finn and Jasper are going to pull it off."

"Do you?" Bellamy deadpans. Grace purses her lips before standing.

"Clarke and I will get everyone inside," Grace nods towards the blonde who quickly leaves the dropship. "You stay in this spot until I get back, understand?"

Bellamy rolled his eyes as he leaned backwards and into his position from before. "Whatever you say, sweetheart."

Grace couldn't help the small smile she gave the boy as she turned on her heel and left.