"Grace," the strained voice repeats. "Come on, sweetheart. Answer me."

Grace opens her eyes with another gasp, her body shaking as she holds back the tears threatening to escape. Murphy helps her move back beside Bellamy. "Bell, are you okay?"

Octavia scoffed at her best friend. She was seriously asking him that after she literally almost died? Seriously.

"Are you?" Bellamy retorts tiredly.

"Fine. I just—" Grace sucks in a large breath before moving to lay about a foot away from Bellamy. "I'm just going to rest for a little bit."

"Sounds like a plan," Bellamy mumbles.

That's the last thing Grace hears before everything goes dark.

When Grace's eyes fluttered open, Octavia was gone and Bellamy was still resting beside her. His mouth was now clear of blood, along with hers. It was most likely Octavia's doing. The redhead was extremely thankful for it, the sticky crimson coloured liquid was beginning to irritate her. She was happy she got some rest because she was actually feeling better. Her muscles were still sore of course, a couple hours of sleep wasn't going to change the fact that she hasn't been able to sleep properly in days, but the burn in lungs had turned into a dull ache now. The pain in her right side had subsided.

Grace sits up slowly as to not make herself dizzy, then pulls her hair from its messy bun and lets it pool around her shoulders in red waves. She runs a shaky hand through it, enjoying the feeling. She squeezes her eyes shut, just taking in the moment alone with herself. Something told her she wouldn't be getting anymore any time soon. When she opens them again, she peers around at her people.

She notices Octavia helping a boy name Drew across the dropship and sends her a small smile. She notices Monroe is sleeping soundly now, her fever appearing to be broken. Sterling is a little bit away, letting out shaky breaths. At least they seemed to be getting better now.

"Hey," Murphy whispers, stalking towards her with a tin of water. She gives him a small smile, taking it from him gingerly.

"Thanks," she mumbles before taking a large gulp. She lets out a small groan as it went down her rough throat, washing down some of the warm blood.

Murphy sends the girl his signature smirk. "No problem."

"I'm feeling better. I can help out now," Grace explains, standing from her spot beside the sleeping boy, but not before reaching over and giving his bicep a small squeeze. It was all she could do for now.

"You sure?" Murphy asks, trying to ignore the twos small interaction. Grace nods her head and with one final look towards the curly haired boy, she walks away to help the others.

She just hoped he was okay.

"Here."

Grace turns around to see Murphy crouching beside a now awake Bellamy with a cup in his hands. Grace stands from her crouched position in front of Monroe, watching the interaction with squinted eyes.

Bellamy pushes the cup from his hands, sending the water inside spiraling on to the ground at Murphy's feet. "Get the hell away from me."