Devil's Angel - Part 1

Nandini's POV

Today is our six month anniversary. I am so happy today, Manik and me completed our six month married life. What more I will wish for? I got everything in just a short period of time. I walk out of the room with smile on my face. I will wish him but did he remembered about it? What if he forgot? I found devil is talking on phone. I walk to him.

"Yeah okay send those lepers and I will be there in few minutes. Just keep working till I reach there" he said cutting the call. He is too much busy in works.

"Manik" I called him and he turned to me. He smiled and hugged me.

"Are you busy that much?" I asked frowning at him. From few days he is too much engaged with works and forgot about me.

"No that much, I just gotten is some important project work" he smiled. I looked at him worriedly.

"You even forgot about me sometime" I pouted. He laughed and kissed my cheeks.

"You looks so cute when you pout like that" he said kissing again. I turned my head to hide my blush. Hell, I am blushing like I just got proposed.

"And hot when you blush" he whispered and bite my earlobe making my eyes widened. Did he just bite me?

"How could you do that?" I said pushing him away. He frowned at first at my sudden change but than smirked at me.

"I was kissing my wife, not somebody else's" he said with innocent face. I rolled my out of frustration. How did this man manage to keep his romance mood with arrogant face?

"Leave all of that first tell me do you remember how spacial today is?" I grinned at him but my grin turned into glared when I saw his confused face.

"What spacial?" He frowned. I looked at him like a dumb. Did he seriously forgot our six month anniversary? How could he forget something spacial moment like this?

"So you don't remember?" I asked him crossing my hand over my shoulder. He shook his head. I can see the frown kept on his forehead.

"You know what go and do your business" I walked away from him. He forgot today when we promised we will celebrate it.

"Hey at least give me a hint-" he was about to further but his phone interrupt. I glared at him before cursing under my breath. His business always comes between us.

"I am coming keep that" he hanged up and gave me a toothy grin. I shook my head and walk out of from there.

"What happened to your face?" Dadi asked me when I sit on the sofa. I sighed deeply.

"He forgot about today" I said and heard her gasp.

"He really did?" Mom asked me. I nodded my head.

"That bastard business junk how could he forgot like that" dadi cursed him. Manik is already gone to office. He tried to talk to but I just ignored him.

"This is ridiculous. From few passing days he just focusing on his work forgetting that besides me and maa he too have responsibility of his wife" mom said shaking her head. I looked down frowning.

"That man need to learn some lesson so he will never ignore his Mrs. forever" dadi said smirking. I looked at her with frown. An evil idea is popping on her mind.

Manik POV

"Send it all and check about the last copy. I don't want to get disappointment this time. Am I clear?" I asked my PA.

"Right away sir" he said before walking out. I sighed. Today my big project is done. Now I can give Angel some extra time. I did not even got chance to love her perfectly. I got up and headed to home.

As I walked inside I saw my trio women's are sitting gossiping about something. I smiled looking at them. This is the regular scene for me. I walked inside and get there attention.

"Manik you already come?" Dadi said smiling. I nodded my head. Angel got up and walk towards the kitchen and brought a glass if water.

"Have this" she said giving me the glass. I took it drink the water.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them when I sat on sofa.

"Girly thing Manik" mom said shrugging.

"Oh" I just nodded my head. I don't what to say more when mom already dismissed the matter.

"Why did you worked so hard Manik, you looks tired" mom said observing my feature.

"I was just making a big deal mom" I said explaining her.

"But that does not mean you should ignore too" dadi said gesturing on Angel who just looking at her phone ignoring our conversation. I sighed.

"I know but I just gotten is some works dadi" I said huffing. Dadi glared at me.

"Do you know when you dadu used to ignored me for his work, I used to make him sleep on couch for at least 6 months" dadi said suddenly making me shock. I looked at her in horror expression like I just witnessed a ghost.

6 month on couch? Seriously?

"What 6 whole month?" I asked her back with shock. She nodded her head.

"Yes, whole 6 month so that he can realised what I felt when he ignored me" she said making me numb on my place. Did is like one piece in the world. She did this kind of thing with dadu. Than suddenly something caught in my mind. What if she advised Angel to do the same with me. 6 month without her in my arms means- I shook my head vigorously. No no it can't happen.

"Why dadi?" I asked her and she frowned at me. " how dadu used to survive like that?" I asked innocently earning a laugh from the others.

"That's a punishment sun" I turned and found dad. He is still in wheelchair but batter than before.

"Nandini's mom used to give me that trick too and from my own experience its like a living hell" he said chuckling. I was shocked out there. I can't leave like this never.

"I am going to bed good night mom dad and dadi" Angel said and got up. Everyone greeted her back and she walk to the stairs. I excused myself and followed her. Before she walk inside our room I hold her by her waist. I kissed her on her shoulder. I can fell her body shivered for my effect.

"You are not going to to that right?" I asked her kissing on her neck. She moaned and leaned to me more.

"No" she replied making me smile. But suddenly she pushed me. I gave her a confused look.

"Cause I am going to to more than that" she said smirking. I frowned.

"You ignored me for a month Mr. Malhotra and now you can't let your single finger on me" she said making me double shock. No no no please don't.

"You can't do that cause I am the devil here" I said seriously. Her smirk turned into evil one.

"Mark it Mr. Devil you many be devil in your office and to the world but in home its Angel's place means My dominance. Angel's dominance so your devilgiri won't work here" she said and walk inside and I was about to walk but she stopped me.

"See you in the room after 1 month Mr. Malhotra" she said closing the door. I stood there like a statue. I can't even win.

Suck it.

What you have gotten yourself Devil?

•••••••••