Bonus Chapter 3...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! Here is a small bonus chapter for you guys. Because christmas is in a few days I thought I'd give you a little present :) 

Song above is...18 by One Direction <

**There is a small smut scene in the middle of this! If you don't like that then skip it!!!***

Read A/N at the end please!!!

Carter's Pov....

Christmas Eve...

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"

Smiling at my husband I squeezed my arms tighter around my little girl that was in my lap. Charlie was snuggled in my lap as she stared widely at her daddy who just finished reading "T'was The Night Before Christmas".

All the kids were enthralled by the story. Aiden and Julian sat right by my legs, practically leaning forward towards their dad. At 7 and 5 all three kids were huge believers in Santa Claus so tonight was the most anticipated day in our household.

All three were decked out in their brand new PJ's from Gage and I. It was a family tradition to get brand new PJ's on Christmas eve.

"Okay time for bed." I announced as soon as Gage put the book down. It was nearing 9 o'clock and I knew putting them to bed would take a good hour.

"But mom!" Aiden whined. "I want to wait up for Santa!" The other two chorused the same thing. Gage and I shared a grin.

"Santa doesn't go to houses with kids that are up. He has a device that he uses so he knows who's house to skip. Do you want Santa to come tonight?"

At my words all three kids eyes widened and they stood up.

"NO I WANT SANTA!"

"SANTA HAS TO COME!"

"SANTA!!"

Holding back in my laughter I watched as they all ran towards the kitchen to get the cookies ready for Santa.

"Nice going." Gage commented, coming up to my side.

"It worked." I grinned up at the guy I have loved since I was 18.

"Since they are going to bed early does this mean I get my present early?" Gage had a knowing smirk on his face. He still acted like a teenager even at 36.

"What if I make you wait?" I teased, sending him a smirk of my own. I turned to face him and took a step forward.

"You know I don't like being teased." I watched as his eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. I knew that tone and it sent a zing right to my core.

"But I like teasing you." I nibbled on my bottom lip knowing it drove him crazy.

"MOM! DAD!" Aiden yelled from the kitchen, breaking the tension between us.

"He's a little cock-blocker." Gage muttered making me laugh.

"Don't worry we have all night." Getting up on my toes I kissed him on the lips before heading for the kitchen. Who knew what the kids were doing without us there. Behind me I heard Gage mutter something making me grin.

Coming into the kitchen I noticed the kids had already gotten the cookies from the counter for Santa. We have spent the last day and a half baking tons of cookies for family and Santa.

"Santa needs milk." Charlie demanded.

"On it." Gage said coming into the kitchen. Grabbing each kid I placed them on the counter in front of me so we could all help. The kids waited impatiently for Gage to grab a cup and milk.