Chapter 14

POV: Shailina

I woke up in a strange room I didn't recognize. I was laying in bed that I would guess to be a queen size bed. There was an identical one a few feet away and small dresser pressed up against the wall in between. The pale walls were lifeless and an old box tv sat on top of another dresser that was twice the length of the first.

I sat up slowly, wincing as my head throbbed from the motion. I immediately knew I was in a motel room, but I didn't understand why.

As I tried to get a bearing on my surroundings, I racked my brain to understand how I might have gotten here but came up with nothing. There was so much of a blank, I couldn't even remember my own name. How was that possible?

Suddenly, the door to the motel room opened and two guys who looked to be just a few years older than me walked in. The scent of Strawberries and the ocean immediately hit me and calmed me for the moment. Though they seemed harmless to me, I couldn't help but to keep my guard up as I felt the immense power radiating off of them.

"You're awake! How are you feeling?" The one who smelled like strawberries was talking. Both men approached the bed I sat in. I curled my legs up to my chest, ready to defend myself from whatever their plans for me might be.

My response was the only logical one that I could grasp in that moment. I heard a voice, my voice, unfamiliar and shaken. "Who are you?"

A/N

Yeah, this is super short but about 30 seconds ago I decided on a plot twist so yeah. Here it is.

I'll be posting more chapters soon!

Comment, vote, share, etc... 😘

♡Azara♡