"Do you guys want anything to eat or drink? I can make a trip down to the cafe in the meanwhile. My treat."

"Can I get a danish pastry, any type is fine, and a strawberry milkshake, hun?"

"H-Hun?! C-Can." Did she just call me 'hun'?

"Hun? That's my boyfriend, Catherine. He's out of bounds." Adrian commented possessively, making her roll her eyes at him.

"I don't mean it that way, Adrian. Relax. Ryan's not to say cute and even younger than me. I also, do not go for younger guys." Somehow...it feels kinda weird to be called cute by a woman...

"Sorry."

"Forgiven."

"Sorry to butt in but can I get a blueberry muffin and a coke?" Leon cuts in soon after placing Catherine on his lap gently.

"Coke again? Really?" Catherine chided sternly, causing him to grin guiltily.

"It's nice and fizzy."

"You should watch out for your health, Leon."

"You really sound like Ryan when he's all over health and healthiness." Adrian added in, making her stare at me eagerly.

"Really? You too hun?"

"Yeah. I can't help it when I see Adrian stuffing himself with junk food all day."

"I agree. It's the same here for Leon. Hey, why don't we make meal plans for them?" She said cheerfully, making Leon groan loudly.

"That's what I do for Adrian almost practically everyday."

"That's great! Can you share with me your plan?"

"Nooo! Please don't Ryan!"

"You don't have to worry, Leon. Ryan's the best cook. Even if his dishes are for detox, they still taste awesome."

"Ehhhh....do they include vegetables?"

"Lots of them."

"Lord...Save me..." Leon pleaded jokingly, earning a slap to the back from Catherine who reprimanded him to act like his age.

"By the way, what would you like, Adrian?"

"Your choice, love."

"Okay. Then I'll get going now. I'll text you the plan on the way there, Catherine."

"Thanks a lot hun."

"Welcome."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~  

"Here you all go. How's the thing coming along?"

"Thanks love but no luck."

"Let's take a break first, shall we? We can continue with deciphering later."

"Sure. I'm craving for really sweet things right now. Thank for the food, Ryan."

"Thanks a lot, hun."

"Welcome. I hope that it's okay."

"What did you get for me, love?"

"Broccoli muffin and hot barley."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I should have chosen myself..."

"Just kidding. I got peppermint chocolate brownies and a iced latte for you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Here." Handing him his box of brownies and his drink, he took it from me hesitantly as Catherine and Leon already started digging in.