" I'll do the dishes for you ___," Zoro says getting up with his empty plate of food and heading to the sink.

" Let me help you Zoro, " Sabo says grabbing tailing behind him.

You huff and get up with ace still hugging you, you grab your plate and give the rest of your food on Luffys.

He looks at you and you smile and kiss his head before giving a wink and leaving to take a shower.

After your shower, and prying Ace off before you did, you get dressed and head outside.

You decided it was a good day to walk around, you already finished your chores so why not kill some time.

You walk around the white fence surrounding the Sanctuary, kicking a small rock with your shoe.

You kick it a little bit too high and accidentally hit the wooden sign above the entrance. Making the chains swing it all over the place before it falls to the ground with a 'clank'.

You wince and decide to make a run for it before Nami comes along and scolds you about how much a sign costs.

You spin around and run away smiling nervously as you walk up to the others in their 'Beast Mode' bickering with one another.

' These guys ' you thought before a very tall and lean dragon noticed you walking and trots over to you.

" Hey ___, come play with us." Luffy laughs and bites the collar of your shirt with his teeth, picking you up and carrying you with his mouth.

" Luffy!! be careful you'll drop her!!" Zoro says with a growl leaning his body over a boulder drinking an insanely large bottle of sake.

You were one of the millions of people to see a dragon drink...and the fact that this dragon was a moss green color.

Luffy plopped you on the ground before sitting back on his hind legs laughing and folding his arms.

" Shishishishi, your so light ___ it felt like you weren't there at all."

You roll your eyes smiling " Okay guys what are our options?" Taking out a pen and paper from your satchel.

Ace puts a finger to his snout and hums " We have Bump The Bolder, Dragon toss, Win the Mate, or Fight The Knight "

You nod jotting it all down and clear your throat " Okay all hands for Bump The Boulder?"

Zoro raises his tail before laying it down with a grunt.

" Pussy's "

"Zoro.That game is dangerous. " Sabo says sighing at the brute Moss Head.

" Fight Fanatic " Ace said laughing. He was on the floor in a matter of seconds since Zoro whacked him in the head with his tail. A vein popping on his head.

You mark one tally next to its box.

" Okay, All for Dragon toss? " Nobody raised a tail so you scratched it off.

" Alright all for Mark The Mate?" You hated this game but it was only fair to ask. Everyone shared glances before raising their tails all voting yes.

With a loud groan, you circle Win The Mate and put the paper and pen away before sitting up and stretching and get into 'Beast Mode'.

Ace clears his throat before speaking " The rules are simple. The male Shifters will try to get the females attention with flirting, licking, groping, and pretty much anything as they fight for her virginity. The female will have a 30-second head start to hide. When the times up the males will hunt her down and try to mark her. GO! "