Zayn got out and towards Liam's way. He opened the door and gave his hand to Liam to take. Liam looked at him for a while and intertwined their hands and got out. Zayn shut the door and trapped him between the car and himself. Liam blushed again.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" He asked the handsome bloke.

"You look extra hot and with the blush too adorable for you to tense. So calm your nerves. It will go alright." Zayn said and kissed his lips ever so gently.

"God, i missed you" Zayn said kissing more deeper this time.

Liam pulled away and caressed zayn's lips.

"It was just a week. And before you say any other cheesy line, yeah yeah i miss you too." Liam chuckled.

"Let's go in and finish this quick, then we have to go to Louis' Birthday party and then my bedroom" Zayn said smirking.

"Hmm a lot of work today" Liam said putting his hands on Zayn's chest.

"Oh you've got no idea, and maybe or maybe not i have yet another gift for you baby boy. Waiting for you desperately so you'd wear it." Zayn purred.

"Shut up, we have to go in now." Liam said ducking out of the trap and going for the door but Zayn was quick to grab him by his arm and steal a kiss.

"Who's there outsi- Oh" Jean said opening the door.

Liam blushed but put on a hard face at the voice. Zayn cleared his throat and took out his hand for her to shake.

"I am Zayn, Liam's boyfriend." Zayn said.

"Oh, so Liam, you are gay?" She says with a weird tone, mostly judging tone.

"Um yeah, i am. You've got a problem in it?" Liam asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, no, whatever but you're gay" She says again Chuckling. Liam clenched his fists but Zayn stopped him.

"Come on inside,sit." She says.

"So, i am Jean by the way. I am single right now and straight" She said to Zayn clearly flirting making Zayn have second thoughts on why they are even here.

"Oh, good to hear. But i already knew that Ma'am" Zayn said trying to be hold himself.

"Actually Liam why are you here? And it is good to see you and all but i can't take you back you know. I am single after a very long time now that  Geoff's gone. Your old ass dad wasn't the best choice for me. As i was like 15 years younger but money makes you do things." She said shamelessly. 

"Okay now listen lady. Enough of your bullshit, it is clear that we are trying to be nice and you don't want to take Liam back? The actual fuck? He don't want you anywhere near him. That's what he wanted to tell you nicely so you both will get a fucking closure. Now stop your hoe ass mouth before any of us lose our cool." Zayn said frustrated shocking Jean.

Liam rubbed his arm and he relaxed a bit.

"We might as well leave. And yeah wait. Again. I AM GAY AND I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU BITCH. AND DON'T COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY AND THINK TWICE BEFORE HITTING ON MY BOYFRIEND. JESUS" Liam said and grabbed Zayn's collar and kissed him hard infront of her.

"What the hell" she said shock evident in her voice.

"Yeah that's where you're going." Liam called before they both slammed the door shut.

They got in the car and started driving towards tommo-Malik resident.

Zayn gave Liam amused glances every now and then while driving. When they were there, he stopped the car and still looked at Liam with much amusement.