Chapter- 11

Hey lovelies. Stopped reading already? Well anyway. I will update for my best readers. Who still read my shit. I love every single one of my few babies.

#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#

~Louis' POV~

Pissed would be an understatement of what i was. How could Harry even do this to me. Luke has fucked with his mind so much that i can't even believe that Harry is himself anymore or not.

I was just so angry that i wanted to go to his house and freaking mess Luke's face map. I don't even know how the lads convinced me to stay and think. I know Liam and Niall are suffering just as much with this. But i miss him so much. I will do anything to get him back. Anything.

It was the day after all this. It was noon and i was just laying on the bed with my eyes focused on the ceiling. I heard a knock on my door and stood up.

"Zayn?" I wasn't shocked. No. It was just he doesn't come to my room himself often. We chill in the living area or i go to his room or just outside. He is lazy indeed but he is the type of person to just stay in his own little space.

"Hey, well just get off the way. Its a huge thing i wanna talk about." He plopped on the bed making himself comfortable and patted the place next to him gesturing me to sit down.

Hmmm. Something is going on his head. What is he planning?

"See, Louis. I know all the stuff, me and Liam were talking yesterday about this and i just thought about it all. I know how he will get to his own senses." Zayn said mischief glistening from his eyes.

Ofcource there is a fishy plan in his mind. Well he is my brother so.

"And how is that? " i squinted my eyes a bit.

"Liam told me that Josh has a crush on Niall from the very beginning Even Niall knows it, he does like him too but Josh isn't asking and making a move. On the other hand, Harry has found himself just a 'rebound' to get over you. Just a comfort zone. Its obviously temporary, but to make him realize it early. He needs to understand what he is missing, his mind should be diverted from Luke and all the rumors he has told him about you." Zayn said.

"Well you are right. But how are we gonna let him know that? Liam has tried so much to convince him. He has put all his power and you know better than anyone his convincing game is too strong. But yet Harry's mind is in control of Luke." I said sadly.

"Well my beloved Brother. That's gonna change from my plan." Zayn said smirking.

Is he planning on doing something related to Niall?

"What do you have in mind? " I asked curiously.

"You are gonna just pretend to move on just as Harry did, with a bloke. You know he is the most jealous fuck we have ever known. We have to provoke his anger. It will lead to opening up of his emotions for you." Zayn said proudly.

Well that's a pretty nice idea. But who? And what is about Niall and Josh in this?

"That's not bad. I will give it a go. But with whom?" I was now getting confused.

"Niall." Zayn said casually like it is so simple. Is he out of his mind? No. He will never agree on this.

"Before you protest. Let me tell you that it will also provoke Josh to let out his true emotions for Nialler. Harry would definitely be very furious because first, It's you, we are talking about. Second, Niall is his best friend and if he chose to be with you - fakely Of course. He will know the value of his friends as well and he will try his best to break you two up." Zayn completed his plan and i was shocked if he can even think this much.